2nd Annual WickedSchiit Meet - New England - Nov 10th, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2019 at 8:37 PM Post #16 of 90
I just posted some updates! Please post the gear you will be bringing and I will update the front page.

If the Ragnarok 2, Bifrost 2 and Asgard 3 are not enough incentive to go, we are giving away a Jotunheim!!!

Oct 11, 2019 at 9:48 AM Post #19 of 90
Crap! I didn’t see this in time. If there is another New England area meet, would love to attend.
Bummer... I'll be holding it again next year around the same time. I don't know of any other meets in the area. Keep an eye out on the meet thread. Also, maybe we can hold a smaller informal meet. Let me know if that works.

Oct 11, 2019 at 9:50 AM Post #20 of 90
I'll be bringing my Pete Millet Junokutchi, Theta DSPro projeny, and Sennheiser HD 250 Linear mk1
Thanks! I added you and your gear. Less than a month to go!

Oct 11, 2019 at 9:58 AM Post #22 of 90
Not entirely sure what I'll be bringing, at the very least:

RME ADI-2, THX 789 (or Burson Soloist), Eikon, Aeolus, Arya.
Updated! Thanks!

I'm looking forward to trying the Aeolus. See you soon!

Oct 11, 2019 at 10:23 AM Post #24 of 90
Just realized this is in November! I’ll be there. :) #tiredlastnight

I have a ton of gear. I’ll bring a few cool pieces.
You must have been up late watching the Pats game! haha

Great! Let me know if you want me to list specific gear for you. See you soon!

Oct 11, 2019 at 6:08 PM Post #25 of 90
Well, as an update, I got a small concession on the event. I really wanted to go but can't stay all that long, maybe 2 hours max. Would it be ok if I just brought some portable gear and just wandered around trading sounds when I can? I know lots of great desktop set-ups will be there. Would love to hear your gear. I'm always amazed at the stuff everyone presents. Just feel badly that I won't be able to do a good set-up. If this jives with everyone, I'm in...

Oct 11, 2019 at 6:30 PM Post #26 of 90
Well, as an update, I got a small concession on the event. I really wanted to go but can't stay all that long, maybe 2 hours max. Would it be ok if I just brought some portable gear and just wandered around trading sounds when I can? I know lots of great desktop set-ups will be there. Would love to hear your gear. I'm always amazed at the stuff everyone presents. Just feel badly that I won't be able to do a good set-up. If this jives with everyone, I'm in...
That is TOTALLY fine!

I just wanted to clarify that people don’t need to bring something. If you are new to the hobby or don’t have anything to bring feel free to come anyway.

Oct 11, 2019 at 7:50 PM Post #28 of 90
Will likely bring:

Chord TT2
Grado PS-1
Grado HP-2
Grado RS-1
Abyss Phi CC
Hifiman HE1000SE
Audio-Technica ATH-W2002

I have way too much, but probably this stuff.

Great! I’ll update the front page. I’m glad you’re bringing the Grados. I only tried a pair briefly many years ago.

Oct 14, 2019 at 9:38 AM Post #30 of 90
Crazy gear list, haha! Any interest in demoing an Argon T60RP with an Emotiva BasX A-100 (if I can make it)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back