$250(ish) DAP and IEM
Dec 17, 2018 at 10:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

ArlakTheRecluse

Head-Fier
Hello there!
Previously I was looking for a higher end setup, but then my friends got me to play on a Switch and convinced me to buy one. That leaves me with roughly $250 (USD) to get a DAP and IEM Setup, however I can stretch that budget a bit with the power of work and time!
Basically, I need an IEM and a DAP to listen to music on the go. I previously had the 1More Triple Drivers however they broke on me within the first month of use, and I'd rather not deal with that again.
What I need for the IEM:
- "Fun" Sound (Not a Flat range, more V or preferably W shape)
- Decent instrument separation (The music I listen to can often be too much for basic headphones to process at once)
What I would prefer for the IEM:
- An MMCX Connector for replacing the cable, as I find that that is what I break the most often.
- Thinner Nozzle Size, as my ears are small and struggle to keep even the 1More Triple Drivers in place for more than 5 minutes.
What I need for the DAP:
- A decent OS that isn't confusing to use and that won't change languages with a Firmware update.
- Dedicated Skip, Reverse, Play/Pause and Volume Buttons
- At least 128 GB of expandable storage.
What I would prefer for the DAP:
- A volume roller.
- Smaller Size due to how much stuff I carry at once.
- No crackling when turning up the volume.
- 10 hour battery life.
Okay, that was a lot and big thanks if you've made it up to here, but there we go! Sorry if that was long but I wanted to be specific. Again, my budget is $250 USD, and I just want something basic and fun. Thanks for any recommendations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back