$25 Tube Amp From China..
Nov 24, 2012 at 10:56 PM Post #3 of 9
On the website Rockgrotto, there are guys there that are really into modifying these little tube amps.
Might want to post questions there.

Jan 23, 2013 at 3:25 PM Post #4 of 9
Hi

Got it. Brought me excellent sound (value for money). That amplifier has one faulty thing. Someone replace red LED diode for blue one. It is mistake - red diode is needed for reference voltage to the lamp. My went dead after few days. 
In general that make or remake is better than bravo amplifiers - better capacitors and resistors. Look for amplifier with small yellow box (relay) it is make 2. Contains 12au7 and 6922 switch for different type of tubes. I haven't regret I have bought that amplifier. With my Beyerdynamic 990pro sounds gorgeous even with chineese tube. Lot of fun. There is a lot of mods to improve sound quality.

Matt

Jun 10, 2013 at 12:30 PM Post #8 of 9
I found one in about 10secs. Just search for new tube headphone amplifiers. And current bid was less than $20. I got one of these and it is just okay, at the price I was surprised it even worked at all, but it did. Sound is nothing to write home about but I just wanted a backup incase my main died so for that it is good for me. Just a warning, it does get pretty hot if you leave it on for a while, I ended up unplugging it as the power switch was almost to hot to touch. SO don't go grabbing anything if it has been running an hour or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back