25% Off Orchestra Covering Metallica (Little Kruta's Justice)
Oct 25, 2019 at 10:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6
HEAD-FI USERS CAN GET 25% OFF LITTLE KRUTA'S JUSTICE ON HDTRACKS USING CODE HEADFIJUSTICE
offer expires 11/30/2019
"Gorgeous" - MetalSucks
"Beautiful" - Metal Injection

Justice%203000x3000%20PA.jpg

What would happen if you took And Justice for All, the iconic 1988 album from Thrash Metal icons, Metallica, and reimagined it for a Classical orchestra? Add to that four emerging Jazz and Soul vocalists. You're left with one of the most intriguing interpretations of Rock material ever recorded. Brought to you by Little Kruta, featuring a band comprised entirely of women, Justice will forever change the way you perceive Metallica, Classical Music, and what an audiophile recording can be.

On Justice, Little Kruta, consisting of Kristine Kruta (Musical Director & Cello), Maria Im (Concert Mistress & Violin), Katie Jacoby (Violin & Soloist), Chiara Fasi (Violin), Molly Fletcher (Violin), Laura Sacks (viola), Tia Allen (viola), Adi Meyerson (upright bass), and Rosie Slater (percussion), are joined with sensational vocalists Alita Moses, Camille Trust, Lauren Desberg, and Jenn Mundia -- each joining for two songs.

Recorded in a single day in a decomissioned Brooklyn church, the Pierre Piscitelli arrangements of the beloved thrash melodies are completely transformed into moving pieces that will speak to fans of all genres. Justice features a fascinating blend of musical styles, influences, and personalities.

Little Kruta has appeared on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (Aminé, Metro Boomin and Gunna), Late Night with Seth Meyers (K.Flay), Saturday Night Live! (Shawn Mendes), at Brooklyn's Barclay's Center (Ruff Ryders), and more. Little Kruta has joined artists including Kaki King, The Wonder Years, and Vérité both on-stage and in-studio. Comprised of master musicians who are just as comfortable in the booth as they are on stage, the foundation of this orchestra is built on a true love of playing, and led by cellist Kristine Kruta.
littlekruta-1000x515.jpg

Oct 25, 2019 at 1:49 PM Post #3 of 6
I still prefer Apocalyptica :wink:

Oct 26, 2019 at 3:14 AM Post #4 of 6
Amazing!

Oct 26, 2019 at 6:27 AM Post #5 of 6
I love classical and metal and this album looks very attractive.

Just listened to the preview video, the instrumental performance is great but the African/Latin vocals are a little bit off. IMHO a western operatic vocalist would fit better with the epic theme of the song instead of the "Shakira" type vocalist. Just my opinion of course.

I will listen to the other songs as well and report my full impressions and if I gonna buy the album or not.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2019 at 3:43 AM Post #6 of 6
:L3000::beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back