2019 NEW CHANGES TO INEARZ!!
Jan 9, 2019 at 9:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Lil' Fish

Sponsor: InEarZ
50414462_10212725660684635_8628140490761437184_n.jpg

new cable flyer (1).png

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2019 at 11:49 AM Post #8 of 21
That would be great if it were in your plans since there is definitely a demand for it! I know many folks have switched to using balanced cables exclusively so it would be great to offer this, especially since it will be difficult to find reasonably priced aftermarket cables with T2 connectors terminated to 2.5mm or 4.4mm balanced jacks. This is why I have mixed feelings about this announcement. I personally will be looking to upgrade my Zen 4 to possibly a Euphoria CIEM in the future and would definitely want to use it out of my balanced DAP with 4.4mm jack. Just some food for thought!

Jan 11, 2019 at 3:16 PM Post #9 of 21
Thank you for this announcement Kaysen. Good call on the Linum cables!

Been using the Linum 2-pin, mmcx and interconnect cables (prototype) for years now. We're all aware of Estron's minimum manufacturing numbers, on the waiting list for specific terminated Linum SuperBax since last year. I can have that scratched now knowing T2 is InEarz new standard. Being in the market for a set of CIEM, like @jaker782 , I too would like to see the Linum T2 4.4mm mini XLR terminated being available on request soon.

Many companies trying to get the extra exposure with boutique cables nowadays, good to see InEarz is not going that route and chose the Linum series instead for ultimate, lightweight portability and adding ‘nothing’ to the sonic capabilities of the InEarz line up.

Jan 12, 2019 at 5:58 AM Post #11 of 21
@Lil' Fish:

Having had the opportunity to audition both Euphoria and Nirvana demo CIEMs for several days I have found them easy to drive. Due to the relatively low impedance one might think that the InEarz line up would not benefit much from a balanced connection.

On the other hand, I have found both demo sets were very susceptible to any tweaks - in a positive way - by changing ADEL modules, cables and adapters I had to my disposal, so that would make me believe the impact of going balanced with these could be considerable and I firmly believe these CIEM deserve to be offered with balanced cables.

Wondering if you - or any other team members - have had the opportunity to audition the InEarz lineup with balanced Linum SuperBax and making comparisons yourself with a proper balanced setup? What was your experience?

When achieving better performance by balanced connection I believe InEar ought to make a statement by delivering the Euphoria and Nirvana with the inclusion of balanced SuperBax by default. Same goes for offering MAM modules with the TOTL models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back