2021-03-16| Xiaomi Redmi AirDots 3 $42.99
Feb 5, 2017 at 10:04 PM Post #16 of 2,161
Any discount to head-fiers?
biggrin.gif

LZ A4 coupon has been included 

Feb 5, 2017 at 10:33 PM Post #17 of 2,161
  I'm glad to see this thread.
One thing you could do also add a DAP list with the various brands you sell (like Xduoo, Benjie, etc).
You could also add some new IEM /Earbud brands.

EDIT: Please keep an eye on the KZ ZSR!
EDIT2: Not only DAPs but also AMPs, DAC/AMPs, etc.

some AMPs have been added

Feb 6, 2017 at 2:54 AM Post #19 of 2,161
  I the LZ-A4 package complete?
How does one obtain the discounted price?  The link provided shows the regular retail price.

Thanks.

LZ A4 package is complete, there are two pair of back filter and five pair of front filter as accesories in the package but there was one pair of back filter and front filter in the headphone, you will get discount price when you use the coupon code at payment page.

Feb 9, 2017 at 9:12 PM Post #27 of 2,161

You said 'for now' and this gives hope. :)
At $155 I think I could afford them (nice to know my wife is not reading this) - too bad I wasn't here when you published that code. :frowning2:

I m still trying, once we could provide the deal again, i will put it in this thread, thanks

Feb 10, 2017 at 11:03 AM Post #28 of 2,161
 I placed order with coupon for LZ A4 on Feb 06. Today I received the message "We are sorry to let you know that we cannot ship it at this time."In order to resolve this issue,we would like to offer you the following options:1: Exchange for product(s) of equivalent value. 2: Refund the item to your GB Wallet 3:Refund to your Payment Account.3:Refund to your Payment Account. If we have not been able to ship after 5 business days, we will refund the item to your GB Wallet automatically." 
Please advise if  LZ A4  will be shipped  to me or I have to chose option 3 before I get refund  to my GB Wallet automatically? Because if there is no possibility to get the ordered LZ A4  I would like to refund to my Payment Account.

Feb 10, 2017 at 12:05 PM Post #29 of 2,161
   I placed order with coupon for LZ A4 on Feb 06. Today I received the message "We are sorry to let you know that we cannot ship it at this time."In order to resolve this issue,we would like to offer you the following options:1: Exchange for product(s) of equivalent value. 2: Refund the item to your GB Wallet 3:Refund to your Payment Account.3:Refund to your Payment Account. If we have not been able to ship after 5 business days, we will refund the item to your GB Wallet automatically." 
Please advise if  LZ A4  will be shipped  to me or I have to chose option 3 before I get refund  to my GB Wallet automatically? Because if there is no possibility to get the ordered LZ A4  I would like to refund to my Payment Account.

Same for me, I just want my lz-a4's.
No problem if I have to wait for another few weeks.
Guess they had to many discount sales with that couponcode and now don't want to ship them for that cheap price.
Absolutely not acceptabele they refund automaticly at my GB Wallet!!

Feb 10, 2017 at 9:51 PM Post #30 of 2,161

Same for me, I just want my lz-a4's.
No problem if I have to wait for another few weeks.
Guess they had to many discount sales with that couponcode and now don't want to ship them for that cheap price.
Absolutely not acceptabele they refund automaticly at my GB Wallet!!

If you still want to get the LZ A4, please just reply a message to our customer service, we will deliver these products as soon as possible, that message to ask you if you want refund is kind of standard procedure to avoid our customer wait too long time when the product deliver delay, all the discount code i put in this thread is certain to use, we have no reason to not send them to you as the discount price, no worries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back