2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2016 at 1:39 AM Post #31 of 693
^ great news Trev, glad they saw sense, going to be a great meet!

Not sure what I'll be bringing, probably beyerdynamic T1 gen 2, beyerdynamic A2 amp and chord Hugo.

Will have my potable stuff also, akg k3003, lotoo paw5000 + Mojo, possibly micro idsd too.

Will confirm nearer the time, still a bit away.

Aug 13, 2016 at 7:49 AM Post #33 of 693
Hey Oscar, I was going to PM you about it. Personally I think it'd be great to see your vinyl rig again. Also, I'm in need of a taller stand for my HE1000 so I'll drop you a PM about that when I'm at home later. Glad you can make it again!

Aug 13, 2016 at 10:10 AM Post #37 of 693
^ great news Trev, glad they saw sense, going to be a great meet!

Not sure what I'll be bringing, probably beyerdynamic T1 gen 2, beyerdynamic A2 amp and chord Hugo.

Will have my potable stuff also, akg k3003, lotoo paw5000 + Mojo, possibly micro idsd too.

Will confirm nearer the time, still a bit away.
Since when did you get a Hugo Phil? They cost a kings ransom! Better than the mojo I take it?

Aug 13, 2016 at 10:23 AM Post #38 of 693
Since when did you get a Hugo Phil? They cost a kings ransom! Better than the mojo I take it?

Trev - A2 and Hugo winging their way to me next week, will tell you soon!

Not sure the sound will be much better than mojo but there's a few advantages using Hugo as a dedicated DAC. 2Qute might also be a possibility, we'll see.....

Aug 13, 2016 at 2:15 PM Post #39 of 693
Damn, we should have made it sooner... Feels like so long to wait! Unless I win the lottery or get @smial1966 drunk and steal his DAVE, I'll be bringing along HE1000, Wells Enigma, DiDiT DAC212 and a Cary Xciter with EAT KT88 uber tubes.

Aug 14, 2016 at 4:19 AM Post #41 of 693
I have been known to partake of the odd Vimto now and again. My setup is in flux and quite a lot of gear that's not in use will be sold during the coming months, but I'll definitely bring an uber valve headphone amplifier and an equally comparable solid state version to the April meet. 
smile.gif

Quote:
Damn, we should have made it sooner... Feels like so long to wait! Unless I win the lottery or get @smial1966 drunk and steal his DAVE, I'll be bringing along HE1000, Wells Enigma, DiDiT DAC212 and a Cary Xciter with EAT KT88 uber tubes.

Aug 14, 2016 at 7:15 AM Post #42 of 693
Looking forward to it. I could hardly fail to attend being already there.

Aug 14, 2016 at 10:29 AM Post #43 of 693
Equipment list:
MYTEK BROOKLYN Tinkered with but don't tell Mytek..
Pre flow ETHERS..
Custom cable headphone + power
SBOOSTER Tinkered with...12V to 13v
Hopefully Seiun DAP Transport..
IFI IPURIFIER AND INTONA.
IFI DC PURIFIER

Not a lot but hopefully something someone doesn't have... But it's a long time until next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back