2016 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange sign up
Nov 18, 2016 at 4:33 PM Post #31 of 153
This should be a good year.
Lots of very very good posters in this thread thus far.
I have a feeling most of us will get awesome packages.
Really hope mine is up to par...

In usa and would prefer to stay domestic. Last 3 or 4 secret Santa's i did, i had to ship intl and got a medicore package from a domestic person. Not to complain. But if i get a intl santa, i hope i get some awesome stuff back :D

Time to go to aliexpress...

Nov 18, 2016 at 6:30 PM Post #34 of 153
QUESTION:

The first post says no headphones or gear should be traded.

I am I breaking the rules if I throw in a set of earbuds which cost $6.20 shipped from AliExpress along with some music? (It will not be my only gift, just a "stocking stuffer" if you will.)
 ​
DON'T SEND GEAR! IT'S A NO NO!

My gift receiver will have to let me know if they prefer vinyl CD or cassette though.

Nov 18, 2016 at 8:22 PM Post #35 of 153
  Sign me up) I'm ready to do something good for our community)
Will be able to ship virtually anywhere except some countries in APAC region
PS How do we pick whom to send>?

Daijobudes 

I will do a random number generator and assign the partners per that. 

Nov 18, 2016 at 8:24 PM Post #36 of 153
  QUESTION:

The first post says no headphones or gear should be traded.

I am I breaking the rules if I throw in a set of earbuds which cost $6.20 shipped from AliExpress along with some music? (It will not be my only gift, just a "stocking stuffer" if you will.)

My gift receiver will have to let me know if they prefer vinyl CD or cassette.

Please do not send Gear of any kind it gets messy trust me. Music is the gift that should be given! And yes will have plenty of time to discuss what will be sent once everyone has been assigned a partner on 6th of December when I post them up :)

Nov 18, 2016 at 8:27 PM Post #37 of 153
Ok I have updated the list. 

As far as worldwide shippers I will use those gifters in that category to fill in any odd numbers in the other 2 lists.  If by chance we have all even across the lists then they will be split evenly across the other 2 lists as well. 

Nov 18, 2016 at 8:38 PM Post #38 of 153

Please do not send Gear of any kind it gets messy trust me. Music is the gift that should be given! And yes will have plenty of time to discuss what will be sent once everyone has been assigned a partner on 6th of December when I post them up :)

I hear you loud and clear bro!
Thank you for the clarification!

Nov 19, 2016 at 2:38 AM Post #42 of 153
I'm in, US only!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back