2016 CanJam @ RMAF, October 7-9, 2016: The Exhibitor List!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2016 at 2:06 AM Post #61 of 259
I'm actually in SoCal at the moment for school. : D
I didn't realize the AES was having a convention down here this year, so I was planning to go to that as well just to see what those are like. Students get a pretty substantial discount. : o

And speaking of which, I'm pretty excited for the Audio Precision panel at RMAF.

If you need a DAP at RMAF, I'll be there and can loan you one. Just let me know, and I'll pack an extra.

Sep 20, 2016 at 8:48 AM Post #62 of 259
Sep 20, 2016 at 8:55 AM Post #63 of 259
Interesting. Anyone hear of Periodic Audio? They are listed for room 1113. Info says they make IEMs. Their web site has no info.

Sep 20, 2016 at 10:07 AM Post #64 of 259
  Interesting. Anyone hear of Periodic Audio? They are listed for room 1113. Info says they make IEMs. Their web site has no info.

Maybe they release in info from time to time? 
wink.gif

Sep 20, 2016 at 6:39 PM Post #65 of 259
Other than maybe getting our asses kicked at ping pong (when/where would that happen?) ...

Are there any plans for the members of Head-Fi to meet there?  

Since a lot us (including myself) are going for the first time:  It would be cool to meet some of you in person and maybe tour the event on Saturday. 

Sep 20, 2016 at 8:01 PM Post #66 of 259
I'm down for meeting fellow Head-Fiers whenever and wherever. At the last two RMAF there was a space in the middle of CanJam for people to sit and relax while talking. Since it's in an annex this year there may not be that kind of setup. I've heard the the hotel's layout is also different from past years so it's tough to know ahead of time if there's any convenient meeting places.

Last year a bunch of us went to dinner one evening across the street. There's a Mexican restaurant that had a few private rooms for us to grab a bite and talk. Maybe we could do something like that again.

Sep 21, 2016 at 12:07 AM Post #68 of 259
Aune  will be there too , it is our first time to CanJam at RMAF , can't wait to see everyone at the booth !  :wink_face:

Cool! I've always wanted to hear Aune stuff.

Odd, I don't see aune on the RMAF site.

Found it! Under "Wuhan AO Lai Er Technology Co.,LTD"

Sep 21, 2016 at 10:08 AM Post #69 of 259
Any advantage to registering online rather than buying a ticket at the door?

Sep 21, 2016 at 6:21 PM Post #71 of 259
Aune  will be there too , it is our first time to CanJam at RMAF , can't wait to see everyone at the booth !  :wink_face:

Will you be bringing the new m2 prototype? Look forward to doing an m2 vs pro side by side regardless

Sep 23, 2016 at 4:00 PM Post #72 of 259
Do you believe that we might see something like "HD 700S" on that show like the HD800s came later?Or might something "below" hd 700 and above 600?(not the 650 i mean something new:D)
Or might something like Akg K722(like 712)?
I am also wondering for Schiit amps...Cause i saw that in their international site they dont got Magni 2 Uber(only have Magni 2) but in their europe website they got it.So maybe we can also see some release for that range amp.

Any thoughts?:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back