2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9
Mar 31, 2015 at 8:03 AM Post #331 of 1,050
  Last thing I want is to be rude but,

The VSD3 took a year to come out, the VSD5 was delayed by a few months, the VSD7 will be probably ready by 2017 and the VSD9 and the portable amp for 2019. Annoyed by a week? the package will take more than a week in customs in your country before you touch them. Be realistic.

We are early adopters, therefore we are exposed to the problems, risks, and annoyances common to early-stage product testing and deployment. The customer is sometimes given preferential pricing, terms, and conditions....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_adopter

Vsonic is not a mega corporation with thousands of underpaid workers, we are talking about a relatively small company making a name in the audio industry with good proposals at affordable prices. 

Sadly i dont see people complaining. Who are you throwing this at?

Mar 31, 2015 at 8:07 AM Post #332 of 1,050
The wait seems to just be a few extra days. Not a big deal IMO. I have a slew of earphones than will keep me occupied to my package arrives. Everyone should just relax & put on some tunes. Lendmeurears will come through like they always do. Cheers

Mar 31, 2015 at 8:34 AM Post #333 of 1,050
All that is beside the point, if someone lays down money to buy a thing, they have the right to complain. They might be tilting at windmills, but if they want to waste time doing so, so be it.

The bigger issue here is this is the second time you've come into this thread, sounding a bit of a jerk, railing against posts that don't exist and derailing the thread for half a page or more trying to defend the really snide accusatory thing you posted.

Derailing the topic? On the contrary, I want people to not start whining and start derailing the conversation with production delays which, as I stated before, are completely normal. We decided to be part of their marketing strategy, we have to assume the situation consciously.

Edit: Although to be fair, my messages are definitely not sweet. I could be nicer :)

Mar 31, 2015 at 8:42 AM Post #334 of 1,050
Now stop complaining about the wait people,,,,u guys(me too
very_evil_smiley.gif
) are getting an iem completely free..................

Mar 31, 2015 at 12:47 PM Post #339 of 1,050
I remember Lachlan saying that he really liked the rotating nozzle design. Interested to see if I end up liking them myself

Isolation will be just average considering the shell is just like gr07 only,,my biggest issue with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back