2015 CanJam @ RMAF Impressions thread - (October 2-4, 2015)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2015 at 11:35 PM Post #106 of 269
  Did someone hear the new Elac F5 speakers ?

http://www.audiostream.com/content/elac-my-favorite-room-rmaf-2015-man-thats-just-crazy#OirqqGMILzAZOv1m.97

http://parttimeaudiophile.com/2015/10/04/rmaf-2015-elac-is-electrifying/

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=137722.0

I did, twice. I also listened to many many other speakers (2 days worth). Bottom line, there is nothing in their class for $279/each. Nothing touches them until you get to $1500 internet direct brands like Tekton. I think Chane is in trouble. Andrew basically said he designed the Pioneers so audiophiles could recommend good speakers to friends. The ELAC Debut series carries on that tradition, and still at a very reasonable price.

If you want very good bass impact for under $600, quality mid and treble, the ELAC series is for you. If you want better, Andrew hinted at an announcement at CES 2017. I think to really get better, you are looking at something like the Ascend Acoustics line.

Will I get them? I might. I'm thinking of getting some used Monitor Audio GX from Audiogon. The comparison is that close.

BTW, I pulled the trigger on Ether-Cs. I listened to many cans at CanJam, and it took me about 3 minutes to decide to get the Ethers.

Oct 6, 2015 at 1:34 AM Post #108 of 269
i just read a review that is totally dismissive of the Odin but the reviewer is very serious ....at the opposite totally of the french audio school ... i dont know what to think now because i am also  interested by the odin... By the way thanks for your impression :smile:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/732814/new-kennerton-odin-planar-magnetic-magister-vali-headphones-cables-amps-from-fischer-at-ifa/195

This review is pretty accurate. Kennerton Audio for me was one of the worst in show as both the Magister and Odin just didn't sound good (right behind Audeze). I would like to have a weigh off between the Odin and the LCD-4 though.

Please note you can view my LCD-4 impressions here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/782442/audeze-lcd-4/375#post_11967552

Keep in mind if you have doubts please listen to them yourself and form your own opinion. I like a little bass slam in my headphones. And for you bass slam might mean something different but I listen to rock and roll, electronic, and hip hop.

Oct 6, 2015 at 1:52 AM Post #109 of 269
Next year's showgoers and Head-Fi beer drinkers, take note: GABF (Denver's annual Great American Beer Festival) and RMAF fall on the same weekend for the first time! Anyone who'd like to attend GABF alongside RMAF next year should plan well in advance, as GABF will sell out almost as soon as ticket sales open! It sold out extremely quickly this year, barely even got a chance to think about it....

I also noticed this deal by Creative Labs on page 29 of the 2015 RMAF show booklet:
Exclusive Rocky Mountain Audio Fest deal: Use the promo code RMAF2015 to enjoy up to 20% discount at us.creative.com. Promotion valid from 2 - 11 October, 2015.

Oct 6, 2015 at 2:04 AM Post #110 of 269
Oct 6, 2015 at 3:50 AM Post #112 of 269
Attending the show this year was an incredible experience for me, as it was also my first appearance at a CanJam event. While I got to roam around quite a bit during the 3 days I was there, I didn't get too much time to really stay in one place for a real solid listen since I spent most of my time manning the UE booth, so these are very brief impressions if you can even consider them that. Nonetheless, I thought I'd post some of my pics and thoughts here! Sorry for some of the poor picture qualities in advance, my camera is FAR inferior to what most people use at these events.

Noble Audio

Talking to Brannan is always a pleasure, and it's always inspiring to know that the co-owner of Noble is actually around your own age! I've gotten time to spend with almost all of the Noble products before, so there wasn't too much for me to see at this booth. I still respect the K10 and K10U for being a fantastically musical piece while producing a very nice amount of detail, but ultimately the signature is still just not quite for me. Talking to people around, it seems that the Savants are also quite liked. For me and my good buddy @money4me247
 we both agreed from just some brief listening that the Savant is an fantastically well balanced piece.

Beyerdynamics

It's been so long since I've heard the original T1, so I can't really say how the T1 and T1.2 compare, but I can say that the T1.2 stays true to what people have said about the original T1. The soundstage is nice and open while having some fantastically capable imaging and a very 3D and holorgraphic feel to it. The treble also wasn't too harsh, and the bass had good weight too it without being all that boosted. If i recall properly, I would say that the treble is certainly less sharp than the T90 that I owned a while back.

HIFIMAN

The Edition X sounds good. Whether it's awesome or not now depends on its price. Compared to the HE1000, the Edition X seems to be more energetic sounding compared to the incredibly smooth and liquid HE1000. The treble has a good bit of sparkle to it and is really nice and crisp while the low end has a good bit of authority as well. I didn't have too much time with the Edition X, but I from my short time with it, I still found it fairly balanced.

Moon Audio

The Moon Audio booth is awesome because you can basically listen to everything here. The LCD-3 for me was an amazingly musical and clean experience, but somehow it was just insanely uncomfortable for me. The drivers would touch my ears, which seemed super weird to me since they earpads are thick as hell and my ears are also miniscule. I didn't have such an issue with the LCD4, so I'm not sure what was going on there.

It was at the Moon Audio booth that I also discovered that I prefer the closed back Ether and EL-8 to their open back counterparts, which is interesting because closed backs have generally not been my thing. In particular, the Ether C felt much more natural and organic to my ears compared to the Ethers, which I found a little peaky maybe in the upper mids and had an overall thin sound to it.

ALO Audio and Campfire Audio

The Studio Six is a beast and it's awesome (and expensive). connected to it, Ken had a few Campfire Audio over ear prototypes, and I think they're going in a very good direction. I completely forgot what Ken said when he explained the drivers to me, but both of them are quite exciting sounding to me. One of them is a bit boomy for me, but the other one really hits a sweet spot for me and I can't wait to get more information on it. They seem like they're gunna be portable headphones for the most part as they're built nicely with good form factor and comfort.

Out of the 3 Campfire IEMs, I think I was most surprised by the Lyra. This thing packs a big big punch in the bass - but it's clean, quality bass and I absolutely enjoyed it despite being someone that doesn't enjoy too much color in his music. Simply put it, I think the Lyra should be on every bass lover's radar. It's not basshead level bass, but its bassy, and its fantastic!

Schiit Audio and Ether C

[COLOR=FF4400]
[/COLOR]

I listened to the Ether C with the new Mjolnir 2 and Gungnir multibit. It seemed to me that the Schiit stack is maybe a little more forward sounding overall, as I heard the Ether C elsewhere (maybe it was at Cavalli?) and it seemed a lot more relaxed that second time around. Either way, I think the Ether C is a fantastic closed headphone with amazing comfort, weight, and looks to complement its sound.

Now the Fulla and K7XX... that might end up being the combo I was most impressed with in the entire show. The entire setup is something along the lines of 3-400 bucks, and it really sounds great at that price. I think this might be my go to suggestion for my friends who are interested in spending some cash on audio. 

Audeze

The LCD4 and The King pairing was quite a treat, and certainly my favorite at the show - it's also incredibly expensive of course. The combo sounds absolutely effortless. True to its Audeze name, the LCD4 reproduces bass like no other I've heard. Someone was telling me that they felt the Abyss is still better in the bass region, but I've never heard the Abyss and didn't really have any interest in doing so. So for now, the LCD4 is the king of bass for me. It extends like its a bottomless pit its authoritative and so damn punchy. The LCD4 is really quite a treat, and I'll be putting them on my head whenever I see one. In terms of its price tag... ... well that's a different story.

JH Audio

The first time I heard the Angie, I was really impressed. I really liked it. Second time around though wasn't so hot. The mids to me sounded just a bit hollowed out and thin. The Layla, however, was quite a treat. The legends that speak of its soundstage is true. The Laylas are very open sounding with a great sense of 3 dimensionality and great imaging. The adjustable bass on both products is really well done and very easy to use. While the prices are hard to swallow, I think it's not completely insane to consider getting a custom pair of them. For the universals though?... HA... no.

Sony

I got to hear the somewhat controversial MDR Z7 for the first time here, paired with the PHA3 to my ZX2 and I can see why its sort of a love it or hate it product (similar to my thoughts of the Nighthawk). It's no king in terms of its technical capabilities, but it's warm, punchy, and fun. I think we still need this kind of headphone even when it gets into the higher end of things. I do think that its 700 dollar asking price makes it a more difficult decision when it comes to purchasing it, but I would be pretty happy dropping a good 500 bucks on it.

As you can see from the picture, the Z7 was connected to the PHA3 by a Kimber Kable Axios. Without getting into debates or what nots, I will say that I could just feel that Axios all day. The 16 braids come together flawlessly and the build quality is really something incredible. Price on those cables and if their worth it... ... again... different story. 

Sennheiser

Sennheiser does a lot of really awesome stuff. This is actually the first time I've gotten to try the HD650 and HD600 side by side, and I have to say I do enjoy the HD600 a bit more. Both are timeless masterpieces, but the HD600 has more of a fullness to the mids that just sounds more "right" to me. I honestly would be happy listening to both, and there's no doubt that these two deserve the popularity they've enjoyed for the past decade or so now(?)

Sennheiser's new products are also exciting! The Momentum 2 is a big step over the old Momentum, which I could never get myself to recommend to my friends because they just sounded a bit dull to me. Even cooler though, was my time spent with the new HD630VB. For me, the HD630VB is without a doubt the most well-implemented bass adjustment mechanism on a headphone. It goes from really bass light, to decently bassy. It's probably the most moderate bass adjustment I've used, and its super easy to use. 

Head-Fi Booth

The man... the legend himself...

V-Moda

[COLOR=FF4400]
[/COLOR]

I got my first pair of headphones from V-Moda, and there's always a bit of nostalgia when I see the V-Moda booth. Their shields now are, of course, insanely gorgeous and artistic with the new 3D prints available. I was also quite impressed with the new Crossfade Wireless. The difference between wireless and wired is really close, and both are a step up from the M100 to me. I found the M100 to be a little shouty for me, while the Wireless retains all the bassy goodness that is V-moda while having quite a liquid sound to it.

P.S. Val Kolton EASILY wins for having the coolest business card on earth. He gave me a shield with his information engraved on it. How sick is that?

Fostex

I got to hear the TH900 paired with the new monster of an amp that is the HP-V8. While I didn't get to spend too much time here as there were lots of people waiting to hear the combo, I will say that it sounds beautiful. If you're looking for a really nice lush sound, these are worth a consideration. If you're more on the detail, Sennheiser HD800 camp, you might want to skip this one.

Meeting some really awesome people!

Astell and Kern

Unfortunately, I have to say I was a bit disappointed with the new earphone they collaborated with Beyerdynamic on. The bass was a bit boomy for me and wasn't particularly tight either. To me, the Unique Melody Merlins, which lacking quite a bit in soundstage in comparison, does an overall better job in creating a fun and bassy sound in an IEM.

1964 Ears/64 Audio
[COLOR=FF4400]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=FF4400]
[/COLOR]

I spent a good amount of time with the folks at 64 Audio and they're absolutely awesome guys. After giving their line a listen, my favorite turned out to be the 10 driver U/A10. It's a bit more neutral in comparison to something like the U/A12, and to me is just a bit more transparent. While I'm unsure and perhaps skeptical on the whole protect your hearing idea, since BA drivers don't really move all that much air to start off with, I do have to say ADEL make a difference in sound. Turning the ADEL unit does more than just increase and decrease bass quantity by a tiny bit. It really gives the unit a great sense of openness while retaining the very good isolation you get from an in ear. 

Ultimate Ears

[COLOR=FF4400]
[/COLOR]

And of course we have Ultimate Ears. They haven't come out with any new earphones in a while, but there are still some pretty cool things happening with them. The 3D scans are always fun to observe and the ability to switch between different earphones in real time without having to take them off and put them on is revolutionary to me and such a cool concept and idea.

Something new that hasn't really caught much press or attention but will soon, is the UE Line Drive which has been our for a few months I think. In a nutshell, consumers today expect their sources to be able to drive everything from the most sensitive IEMs to the beast that is the HE6. With the sensitivity and complex design of multi-driver IEMs along with the "do-it-all" driving power of recent players and products, sensitive multi-driver IEMs can experience inconsistencies in its sound from source to source due to impedance issues. The Line Drive is an impedance transformer that addresses that issue. I was somewhat skeptical of it since my DAPs have driven my IEMs just fine, but I was honestly really surprised by the results - and lots of people that stopped by the booth were also surprised by the results. AK240 owners didn't yield as significant results as the AK240 already drives IEMs fantastically well, but there was some DAPs, such as Fiio DAPs, that yielded some surprising results when paired with the Line Drive. Cool little product to look out for.

Others

There are some booths that I didn't get to take pictures of.

Unique Melody:
The Merlins were a surpise to me. Soundstage was a bit closed in to me, but they sounded like a whole lotta fun. The Maestro was also an interesting piece. The bass seemed a little anemic to me, but its midrange is very dynamic sounding and overall soundstage is also very respectable. I'll be getting a review unit of a UM IEM in the future at some point. UM was once quite popular but has since fallen out of flavor quite a bit, mostly due to customer service issues I think. It'll be interesting to see how they plan to impress the western market again.

Lotoo:
So Lotoo makes pretty ugly DAPs, and I've never really gave them a shot since their UI is so primitive in comparison to the likes of Sony, Apple, and Astell & Kern. But holy crap the Lotoo Gold sounds good. Like... really good. I talked to Xiao Qi, the rep for Lotoo for a good bit and it seems I may have the shot of getting some review units from him. If you have the money and don't care about UI too much, give these a shot. For me personally, as much as I love the sound, I can't see myself owning a Lotoo Gold... which is a bit unfortunate.

Aurisonics:
I was a bit lukewarm coming out of the Aurisonics booth. The new Forte and Harmony retains the nice warm and smooth Aurisonics sound, but I feel that the bass of them are lacking a bit in overall refinement. The impact was punchy, but lacked just a bit of tightness. 

Again, I didn't get to spend too much time at each booth, so these are very brief impressions or even just extraneous thoughts that came to mind. A big thank you to everyone that made RMAF 2015 and awesome experience!
Great contribution to thread. Buy this man a butter beer.

Oct 6, 2015 at 6:26 AM Post #114 of 269
RMAF 2015 Impressions by money4me247
:octopus: cheering octopus were my personal favorites! :) Items in Blue are items I own/owned, Items in Red are items that I first heard at the meet and greatly enjoyed.

***Disclaimer: I absolutely hate writing first impressions (especially first impressions done in meet conditions). So please be aware that these are just some very subjective impressions here that have a very high likelihood of being biased just based on outside factors such as source material, external components used, and my personal mood at the time that I was trying out the item. Would love more in-depth time with every item and the ability to run more thorough testing on everything to really confirm my sonic impressions to a more exacting standard, but I just can’t afford to buy everything I saw at RMAF. Take all of the following with lots & lots of salt sprinkled between words!! No offense meant by anything I write, and feel free to disagree! Anyways, as always hope it is an enjoyable read :)

~~~Flagship-priced $1k+ Headphones~~~
Abyss - I always thought the Abyss was ridiculously overpriced. I did gain newfound appreciation and respect for its unique presentation and sound, but I still think it is overpriced. Very interesting hard left and right separation. Visceral impact of its bass was definitely the most subwoofer-like I’ve heard now. I can see why certain people would be willing to pay that premium for its unique presentation and sound, but ultimately not really for me.

Audeze - lol. no comment. prefer not to get in a flame war.

I guess I think if you can afford them & are interested, there is no harm in trying them out since they have a 30 day full refund policy. Heck, I may take them up on that offer.

:octopus: Audio Zenith - Greatly enjoyed his Audio Zenith PMx2 headphones. Great tonal balance!! Sound was very well-balanced to my ears. I actually did not really find any fault with its detail resolution. I would only note that it does seem to have a slightly thicker presentation. Alex is hilarious. I innocently asked if I could rip apart his headphones to see his mods & he gave me this expression of pure disbelief. His explanation of his mods was extremely interesting. Even earpads were modded so each side had different foam densities calculated for ideal sound with a channel built into the edge of the earpad for venting pressures. Earpads non-removable. Driver completely reworked even using different magnets. Would love to learn more, but don’t know if I would really understand hahah. Super funny and very friendly guy. Very passionate guy about this hobby. Overall, I see it as a quite solid option, though perhaps a bit pricey using my old performance:price scaling. With now the release of some actually absurdly overpriced newcomers that do not deliver sonics, I feel my views on price:performance may be outdated. hahah. I would imagine very competitive price considering the amount of testing, man-hours, labour, and modifications put into this baby, and delivers a very well-tuned sound signature. Some very great innovative ideas and actually R&D going into headphone products. Very solid product overall. First time I ever met Alex or had any experience with Audio Zenith.

Beyerdynamic - T1 Gen2. Good upgrades to the T1. No issues with overt brightness. Solid flagship pick with very competitive pricing for its performance. Never really spent much time with the T1 Gen1 so hard to say for me what the differences were, but T1v2 should hit a sweet spot in price point for many flagship purchasers and appears to have the resolution and tonal balance to chill in the flagship class from first impressions.

:octopus::octopus::octopus: EnigmAcoustics - Dharma was the STAND-OUT flagship of the show for me. Most interesting headphone to me at the show and likely my next purchase. Wrote much more in-depth impressions, but will hold off on publishing those as just meet impressions. Highly highly recommended to try out!!! Cannot wait for the loaner tour of the Dharma to get to me. Very excited to extensively critically test these headphones.

Final Audio - I do personally preferred the Dharma over the Final Audio flagship (even prior to hearing price point). Originally thought they were joking about the price point. I feel like I am still be dreaming/misremembering, but the number was $5k. No flaws that I could find with its flagship’s sound, though a touch of warmth/extra bass. (there was another model that had more warmth, which I thought was too much and detracted from the overall clarity & FR balance, while I view the flagship’s tonal balance to be fine overall, just more catering to a specific preference type). I view this option to be a better value for me personally than the LCD-4 since its sound really resonates with me, fit my tastes, and had no noticeable flaws even after a quite extensive critical listening. But still, no way I personally would pay $5k for it. However, may still a better value than some of the other releases at the show lol. Weight may be a concern as well. Heavier than most other dynamic headphones.

:octopus: Hifiman - HE-X is solid. Was strongly considering picking up one of these despite having the HE-1k, then realized how dumb that sounded & no way I can justify it in my head. HE-X very competitive keeping the cohesive tonal balance of the HE-1k and not sacrificing too much in terms of technical ability. Would love for extended time to play with them. I was actually really afraid that I would feel intense regret due to diminishing returns after doing back-and-forth comparisons of the HE-X against to the HE-1k, but actually at the end of the weekend, I did feel perfectly content with my purchase of the HE-1k. For planar magnetic fans who can’t afford the HE-1k but have similar background/perspective/impressions/values as me, the HE-X should be high on your radar.

Kennerton Audio - lollerwagons. no comment as I know there are some Odin fans here. To be fair, also meet conditions. Overheard some discussion about flexibility in pricing. I do personally feel these are overpriced at MSRP and expect to see the price point to fall.

Lyrus Audio - lol Kennerton clone or maybe the other way around. flagship was very mid-centric with a bit of a more mainstream consumer-orientated type tuning. Just not very good. earpads too shallow. weight was reasonable, but still quite heavy. I can say that these are definitely not worth MSRP and I expect to see the price point fall.

More critical comments following up HERE (not for the easily offended though, and remember just my personal impressions. YMMV & feel free to disagree.)

Fostex - TH900, still love it. still will not buy it until it hits the $800 or less price point. Ether closed is a better value IMO due to its overall tuning. TH900 has an extremely fun and exciting sound especially for those wanting a bit of that v-shaped coloration. heard rumors of new versions so asked them directly. Official response is no planned flagship refreshes, but may see something at a lower-tier. Asked directly about another very interesting rumor that I know to be true, and the answer was no comment.

:octopus: MrSpeakers - legit. It really saddens me to say this since I am trying to sell my Ether open (review here/FS ad here), but honestly, I really think the Ether Closed is better than open. Wish it came in the cool red-black finish, but apparently only 3 of those in the world (Dan, Peter, and Questyle dude - sorry, I’m terrible with names). Better bass extension on the closed version. Bass quantity pretty similar. I thought the closed had better bass texture and slam though Dan claims that the open should have better impact. Open treble is nicer by a hair. Dan states that the open has a more mid-bass emphasis which I agree with. Many people who had the Ethers on their top 5 list liked the Closed over the Open. I would agree. Still though, Ether open has its place for certain tastes and is a very competitive option overall in the open headphone market. Closed Ether likely has no real competition at this time though (imo) in the high-end closed market. Off the top of my head only other nice neutral-orientated closed headphones are the Alpha Prime, PM-3, NAD HP50, and K553 pro. Price point doesn’t equal quality, but for those looking for a closed $1k+ neutral-orientated pair of headphones, there really only seems to be only one choice. Dan is going to make a killing here.

Pioneer - SE-Master-1, Mmm… overall fine, but not worth $2k. I would choose a classic flagship over this. Bass a bit loose and overdone. A bit room for improvement, but then again may be a personal preference type thing. One guy who loves the Abyss stated that the SE-Master-1 was the stand-out headphones for him at RMAF, so fans of bass in particular may want to look into this option.

:octopus: STAX - First time hearing any electrostatic gear was at this meet with the Koss ESP950. With the Koss ones, I thought it was cool, but did not feel any itch that I really needed to buy them. When I got to Stax, totally different story. lol.

I actually did not really get the sense that things sounded more realistic or the most revealing or most transparent or whatever like everyone claims, but the notes definitely had a very unique feather-light touch and a lack of weight that was extremely unique.

I do have to say that the Stax SR-009 on the BHSE are !@#$%^& NIICE!!! On the BHSE, there is no missing bass quantity at all to my ears. Does not have ANY weight to its presentation though, but that is what makes it so unique. Notes seem to float out from space in a way I haven’t heard before. Differences were smaller than I expected from reading the forums, but easily noticeable. I wouldn’t spend that much money on a headphone rig in general though, but easily one of my newfound “if-price-not-a-consideration” favorites and definitely wins my respect and admiration. Probably my second favorite headphone after the HE-1k (with the caveat of that I only heard the SR-009 on the BHSE specific system). I do think the Dharma provides that Stax experience with a weightier/more impactful (though slightly looser) bass. I don’t see anyone preferring the Dharma over the Stax SR-009 on the Blue Hawaii specifically, but Dharma may rise to the top depending on other factors (such as a desire to have some weight to the low frequencies) or if that specific combo of the SR-009+BHSE is just unaffordable. Basically, that 009+BHSE combo is quite close to perfect in my mind, so very hard to beat. I am strongly considering purchasing the Dharma as my next complementary pair of headphones to provide that Stax experience without the other drawbacks such as the high price ceiling and need for specialized amplifiers. The Dharma was actually my standout pick of the show.

~~~ Mid-tier-priced sub-$1k Headphones ~~~
Audeze - EL-8 (open/closed). Owned the EL-8 closed previously. Tried them again. Haven’t changed my mind on them. I would just say strong warning to try these prior to purchasing. Goes very far away from the Audeze house sound and brightest Audeze pair of headphones in their line-up. Interesting mid and treble variations to my ears, but I can see some folks really enjoying them. I think Grado fans should consider looking into this option. Open EL-8 definitely better, but still neither was really the right fit for me.

Audiofly - tried their flagship IEM and over-ear. more consumer-orientated tuning imo. not too bad at all, but just didn’t catch my interest. At the right price point should be very competitive. Don’t really remember much otherwise though.

Audioquest - Nighthawk. Didn’t really see the appeal. Did not stand-out sonically to me. I think overpriced.

Beyerdynamic - Good upgrades to the DT1770. Definitely v-shaped especially if you swap between the new T1v2 against it, but very well-done v-shape. Price point a tad high, but nowadays, what price point isn’t a bit too high. Should be solid even at retail price I think. Great upgrade path for those who enjoyed the original DT770s. DT880s are still my favorite classic beyers though.

Final Audio - The rest of their over-ear models did not really impress from a price:performance perspective. Entry-level model is competitive for its price point, but not really the ideal tuning for me. Many of their options was a bit too warm for my tastes. I think their products are priced a bit too highly if just judging based on sonics. They explained due to being all hand-made and they use some premium materials, which is fine and cool. Just I personally am pretty apathetic to whether the product is hand-made or machine-made or alien-made with wood or steel or plastic or diamonds or dragon-scales as long as it doesn’t break while I am using it. Final Audio is a very stand-up company though and welcomes honest feedback, so I didn’t bother to censor my thoughts. Told them my sonic impressions, but never wrote them down, so don’t really recall exact model impressions anymore. Overall solid products, just very premium pricing. I preferred the options that were less warm as there was always like one warmer version & one less warm version (catering to different tastes I think). For reference, I prefer their Heaven VII IEM over their VIII.

Fostex - TH500RP mid-centric did not standout at its price point. Likely competitive for specific tastes if just a bit cheaper. T50RP mk3 was surprisingly well-balanced throughout, but soundstage a bit lacking and gave very closed feel for a semi-open. Earpads also quite shallow for me. Amazing performance:price ratio though. Did not spend too much time with the other two models, but now greatly regret it. I think this line-up should give the PM-3 and HE-400S quite a bit of fun new competition and it is always refreshing to see advancements in sound quality offered at new lower price points. I do think that I may still prefer the K553 Pro over these as my personal budget orientated pick though would need more extensive side-by-side comparison time to really know. Interesting to me that the most interesting news in budget over-ear headphone is the addition of mods that have been added by DIY-ers for quite a long time to a pair of 10+ year old headphones… lol sometimes I wonder where all that “R&D” money that headphone companies talk about goes.

ZMF - pretty solid. interesting to see how its price point works with the new Fostex Mk3 models out. Not sure of the model names of the two ZMF headphones I tried at the JDS booth since the people weren’t there when I swung over both times. Wonder what they were doing. JDS and Centrance booth people always seemed missing in action when I went over. hahah.

Koss - Impressed with their “budget” electrostatic set-up. Reference monitor was nice, though I think I still prefer the K553 pro personally.

:octopus: Oppo - They had nothing new, but stated that the colored versions of the PM-3 are coming soon (November IIRC?). I’ve already tried/owned all their gear. I personally feel the PM-3 (my review here) and HA-2 are stunning values. PM-3 is my personal closed portable pick and HA-2 is my daily external dac/amp. Did not see anything else at the show that made me want to upgrade.

HA-1 also extremely good, competitive against my Lyr 2 + Bifrost Uber combo (I actually slightly preferred the HA-1 as I thought it had a bit better bass extension). Schiit stack vs HA-1 has different treble presentations, but likely more of a personal preference type thing. Didn’t go for the HA-1 since reselling and buying is a hassle. HA-1 may be too bright for certain preferences though. Of course, some $2k per individual amp and $2k per individual dac may sound better, but this is definitely venture off into the waters of diminishing return. Solid performance:price ratio and great place to settle down at.

While the PM-3 is my favorite closed portable headphone and the HA-2 is my favorite portable dac/amp combo, the PM-1 doesn’t really do it for me and I think there are more competitive options if looking for a flagship. PM-2 is a good value if you like the Oppo’s house sound (very rich slightly syrupy pleasant forgiving tuning with some additional warmth over what I personally consider neutral). I would personally never pay premium for just nicer build quality, but I appreciate how Oppo is transparent about that and strives to keep their best tech in all headphones whenever possible with cost savings being only made in material quality rather than sound quality. On the other hand, many other companies intentionally put lower-performing drivers (or have worse sonics) in step-down models in order to justify pricing premiums. Oppo is a solid and stand-up company in my book. Love the loaner tours they do on head-fi.

V-Moda rumors - Revolver coming next year!!!!! =P Val reports they will be tuned for the “modern audiophile” so likely similar to the M100 for fans of that sound signature. Ergonomics will be highly emphasized, clip-folq planned. Price point not decided yet with no hints. (I personally speculate in the $300+ to $500 price range, $700 may be pushing it I think). Likely an amazing option for EDM type music and music using samples. Val explained something about analog tuning based on samples particularly percussion instruments. Pretty cool and friendly dude. Always snappily dressed. Very happy to stop and take the time to talk to people. V-Moda’s sound signature is not really something I look for anymore, but I really appreciate his approach and appreciation of the head-fi community.

~~~ IEMS/CIEMs ~~~
Adele - interesting concept. only tried their budget model. the adjusting ambient noise feature is interesting, but for me personally, I think I would be too OCD about trying to make sure that both side were exactly matched that it would be more of a headache than a benefit.

Alclair - Never heard of them before. Couldn’t really get a good fit with their IEMs, so no real comments here.

:octopus: Atomic Floyd - I really liked this brand!!! Their balanced armature model (I believe mini-darts?) was my favorite in general. The balanced-armature-only model is very neutral to my ears. I kept confusing model names because they all looked exactly the same. Not sure if there is a sonic difference between Titanium vs non-Titanium version. I mainly played with their balanced-armature-only model and the Titanium model. The SuperDarts Titanium version (balanced armature + dynamic driver model) is probably more versatile. SuperDarts has a more natural sound that is neutral enough for work with classical. Amazing at EDM and rock. Build quality excellent. Cool practical flat travel case. Killer price point for its performance. Only cons would be the majority of their other offerings probably too warm for my tastes. The balanced-armature-only option (I believe named mini-darts) was almost perfect (just needs a little bit more bass) while the Titanium was almost perfect with just barely too much bass. I would likely get the SuperDarts at the end of the day and let my brain adjust to the sound sig. A bit more bass than HD650 I would estimate for most of their models, but I would highly recommend checking out the Titanium and whatever model their balanced-armature-only version is. Balanced-armature model seemed like the HD600 to me. I would likely purchase one of these when the Android remote version comes out. Leaning a bit more towards the SuperDarts Titanium upon reflection.

:octopus: Aurisonics - Legit. My experience with IEMs is limited, but from a performance:price ratio and a general sound quality perspective, I think they have some very compelling options. Would need to spend more time with them in the future. Price point competitive for their offerings. Played with their Bravo Series: Eva, Forte (treble-focused option), Harmony. Didn’t try Kicker (bass-focused option) as felt Harmony already had ample bass. Forte was not too bright for my tastes which is nice. Both the Forte and Harmony felt like workable options for my needs and along the lines of what I would be looking for.

Echobox - Their IEM was too bright for my tastes. May be an option for trebleheads or Grado fans to consider. Unfortunately, their IEM is probably not the first one to use titanium housings based on my limited knowledge of the IEM market, but who knows. I have no interest in DAPs, so didn’t play with their whiskey-flask-shaped Dap. Wish them better luck next time, their booth was in a weird hard-to-find spot.

Final Audio - liked the Heaven VII. Fi-ba-ss was solid as well. Improved comfort on the Fi-ba-ss and that would be my personal pick if going for one Final Audio IEM. Premium pricing though. Thought FI-BA-SS was an improvement in all areas over the VII (especially comfort-wise in ergonomics that was my only complaints of the VII beyond price point). Ran into another head-fier here, but lol. I’m horrible with names. Perhaps @evashrug?

Jerry Harvey Audio - order of preference was JH16 > Roxane … Aegis and Layla did not stand out to me at all. Turned out to be my least favorite CIEMs out of the big three (UE, Noble, JH). First time hearing them.

:octopus: Noble - Noble is LEGIT in terms of sound quality. Savant and Noble 6 were my favorites. I have no experience and never even read anything about Noble before. Did not know price points or any other info. Bearded person with glasses just handed me options to try based on how I said the sound signature was lacking per my tastes.

We started with the Noble 4 (too bright for me), Noble 6 (felt it was very well balanced), Savant (natural sounding and overall no glaring peaks/dips - extremely engaging and vivid high energy presentation without being bright at all - loved this sound signature). Savant was my favorite CIEM sound of the show. Strongly considered purchasing. K10, did not really catch my attention. Overall all seemed to be solid IEMs, but I would chose the Savant regardless of price point. Only found out afterwards the price point and tech in each. I really don’t think the number of drivers matter after this experience. Noble was my favorite CIEM company of the show just based on sound quality. Price points seemed a tad high, but then again, I am not too familiar with CIEMs anyways. Really strongly considered purchasing, but I do think the CIEM market will hit some better price points in the near future as some newcomers and new companies get into this game.

:octopus: Ultimate Ears - Really cool tech being displayed here. The ability to rapidly play with all the different UE sounds with their customized IEM housing all the different drivers was extremely nice and eye-opening. Can run lots of A/B direct comparisons. UERM is quite nice though actually not my favorite. Track dependent I liked the UE7 (rock, jazz, vocals) and UE11 (EDM). The UE VRM (male-vocal-focused) and UE VRM (female-vocal-focused) sucked terribly. Not worth it imo and does not work well for their intended usage. UE18 is bassier and more vibrant with a very nice sense of ambient atmosphere, air, and soundstage, though not really what I would personally pick. UERM is the most versatile option though and I think if I was to purchase one it would be the UERM. Not the most exciting CIEM, but extremely solid pick I think especially for those who crave a very even sound without any particular emphasis. Well-done treble that was detailed and present without being overly bright for my tastes. I was so close to purchasing one honestly, but kept talking myself in/out of it. Ran into @Cotnijoe here helping out for UE =P He knows his CIEMs/IEMs much better than me so really appreciated him showing me around.

:octopus: RHA - really impressed with their budget model S500i. Killer option. Very slick fit with sound quality and overall balance extremely competitive per price point. Would have guessed a much higher price point. Their flagship did not fit well for me. Overall flagship competitive at its price point, but the budget option is the really legit option here that should be looked into. Would have purchased on the spot if it had an Android remote. Unfortunately, no Android remote in the near future, but a mic-less option is available. iOS version play/pause button press actually does work with Android phones. May look into getting one in the future.

~~~IEM Accessories~~~
:octopus: Comply - I love Comply tips, only issue with them is durability. I think Comfort versions with olive-shaped tips are the best. Non-wax-guard Isolation version comes in different colors though which is cool. Sportfit versions seem to run a bit smaller (probably need large for those, medium for everything else). Ended up buying a bunch of these.
:octopus: Spinfit - I love Spinfits. comfy, solid isolation. currently, the color of the spinfit canal is supposed to correlate with fit (white = small, red = medium, yellow = large). early batch had some color variations, but newest models will all be color-coded. old man taking a nap at spinfit table was cute & nice. Purchased a set of spinfit mediums :)

Luckily for my wallet, eartip purchases were the only things I bought at RMAF, but was sorely tempted by many other items.

~~~Amplifiers~~~
The reason I went to RMAF ‘15 was to hunt for the perfect end-game amplifier. Final contestants were whittled down to the Liquid Gold, GS-X MK2, and Schiit Mjolnir 2. If anyone has any helpful opinions, I don’t care. Just need a loan for $3-4k or someone who is really good at driving very fast & keeping their mouth shut. bank opens at 9am =P ...PM me?

:octopus: Cavalli - Legit. Pricey. Possibly unique sound. I did get the sense that things were smoother on Cavalli but that just might be placebo effect from Mr. Cavalli’s smooth soothing voice. Very tactful guy. Doesn’t play favorites or say personal preferences. Great poker face. Very friendly and welcoming. Cool dude. He did give me the warning to be careful as his products could be addicting. Which I appreciated his advice, I totally disregarded it… and wound up circling back to his table repeatedly =S ...again… and again… and foreverr…...

The Cavalli Curse. That is what his next dang product should be called. Dr. Cavalli always waved with a knowing grin when I swung by again hahah.

Unnamed Liquid Portable (silicone codename now) seemed baller, could drive the HE-1k. 15 hours battery life. Carbon nice, two models had different volume pots and were still prototypes. Final version would have one of those pots. Not sure if volume line or Cavalli dot will be drawn on the pot. Prototypes didn’t really have any markings on pots. Dr. Cavalli did say certain IEMs may have noise on Carbon, but no noise if you use balanced connects. He lend me his own IEMs (K10 maybe?) which was super nice. HE-1k can be driven on Carbon, though I did seem to be getting a bit high with the volume (probably due to meet conditions). November shipping was anticipated. Tried Crimson extensively since it was on sale. Fell in love with the Gold by accident instead. lol. damn. Glass was at MrSpeakers’ table. By then, I had totally learned my lesson and definitely did not go anywhere near trying it. Stayed on the safe Mjolnir 2 + GMB stack since that is gear that I could actually afford lol.

Centrance - mini-M8 is a pretty solid portable if interested in portables dac/amps. Centrance people kept disappearing when I was trying to find them before scavenger hunt deadline. lol.

Creative - E5 is actually quite legit. probably not going to appeal to audiophiles, but bluetooth and SBS features work quite nicely. Very solid product for normal people. Joked that the X7 should have came in two version red/black for gamers and wood/black for audiophiles. Apparently, that was actually discussed, but shot down by the idiot in charge. Imagine the wave of head-fi interest if there was just a bit of nice audiophile-grade wood on that X7. Both solid products. Just wouldn’t bring me enough audiophile street cred on head-fi, so I reluctantly passed. lol who am I kidding, I am actually planning on buying both in secret without updating my head-fi profile (mwhahaha!)

:octopus: HeadAmp - GS-X MK2 - strongly strongly considering purchasing this item. looks sexy. Badass piece of gear that sounded better every time I went back to relisten. Nothing to say about this amplifier because you don’t even hear it. Just the headphones and your music.

iFi Audio - all pretty solid. cool little tower stack of iCans or iNaos looked really fancy with lots of components that all did various things. Tried the iRetro. Got to demo the upcoming Pro desktop solid-state/tube switchable class A desktop amp. Not tube rollable unfortunately and someone stole its volume knob. Still working out small details and tuning. I think this was the product with an April-ish release date. Wrote down a bunch of dates, but lol, did not write down what the dates were for.

:octopus: JDS - Element is nice. Volume knob is nice a big. Very black background with a black knob on a black chassis. Sounded very elemental to my ears. lol who am I kidding, accordingly to my lord and savior, thou cannot really hear differences in amplifiers anyways & thou shalt only buy the o2+odac. I cannot consider this new sexy option until a extremely detailed list of measurements & graphs that I don’t understand is posted to a blog comparing it favorable to the one perfectly measuring set-up that has been preordained by He-who-shall-not-be-named.

:octopus: McIntosh - lol for some reason I really like the way the MHA-100 sounds. Heard this previously. Not the most resolving amplifier I think, but adds this rich warmth and textural thickness and weight that is quite enjoyable. Still not worth it for me from a performance:price perspective though as I would be using a different dac and not using the speaker amp at all. Would consider if I could find this type of sound at the $2k price point. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

:octopus: Questyle - badass cma800r amplifiers. not really a fan of the dac. Booth was baller. Had all the flagships there for me to play around with and rep was down to shoot the breeze. running dual monoblocks does make a difference even when I volume-matched by ear. works well with all the headphones I tried. Probably too pricey though. I think you can probably find similar sound quality at a more competitive price point. But damn, what an appealing option. Just having two amps instead of one made me feel so much more badass. so in laymen terms current mode amplification superior because it is faster than voltage-based amplifications at reproducing the signal? Current mode amplifications is fast enough for create microwaves current mode amplification is what got us cellphone tech? Only issue is fixed impedance, so switching to voltage mode at both input and output to allow for lots of headphones to be used? No idea if I repeated what he said right or what any of this really means, but appreciate the time taken to try to dumb it down for me. Should have paid more attention in physics class. Really enjoyed chatting with the rep here. Super chill guy. Was cool with me running A/B testing of single CMA800r vs dual CMA800r and doing different headphone comparisons at his booth. lol.

:octopus: Schiit - Turned out I preferred the Mjolnir 2's sound signature over the Ragnarok. Wallet-friendly finding. maybe Raggy a bit bright/harsh/clinical for me? Or maybe they sounded the same? or maybe the tube distortion more euphonic to my ears? Or maybe... omg, ******* A/B testing is annoying. Just go with the damn cheaper option & I don’t have room on my desk for that satanic beast from hell named Raggy anyway.

~~~DAC~~~
:octopus: Audio.GD - Noticed a Dac19 (probably @Stillhart’s, saw him busy strutting around with some badass huge trophy so didn’t ask) hooked up to the Carbon. Seems solid. Not going to get into a gumby comparison since we all know that since I now own the gumby, everything else is therefore inferior & everyone who disagrees is wrong.

:octopus: Schiit - Already bought Gumby (Gungnir Multibit) prior to RMAF. Tried Bifrost MB (They only had Bifrost MB there. So no frame of reference against old Bifrost Uber or Bifrost 4490 though as none at show. Only had Modi for D/S comparisons, but I’ve already graduated past the Modi so my golden ears cannot be contaminated with such low quality dac-ing, so I didn’t try it). Tried Yggy. Lots of fun experience!! :) Basically I think, if you need balanced, go GuMBy. If not, BuMBlebee. If you want all the ladies to talk about your huge monstrous audiophile street cred, YGGY it out.

Didn’t bother auditioning any other dacs, because per head-fi discussion, R2R rules the world and no reason to even consider anything else. ever.

~~~Other~~~
Darin Fong Audio - Impressive, but not really my cup of tea. Recalled that his software (with the “all enhancements off” actually added distortion & was not identical to my original set-up when I tested at home). Was told that it was a bug that he will fix. Wondered if he fixed it yet, but felt it might be rude to ask.
Kimber Kable - failed their test. I went with bassier but the answer was more spacious. just fyi.
MIT cables - enjoyed listening to their technical explanation. Loved their intro: “Have you heard of MIT?” Ah… MIT, of course I’ve heard of MIT…..

~~~Conclusions~~~
So that concludes my RMAF impressions. Only half serious with half the stuff I wrote & the rest was scribbles that I can’t really read anymore so I just made up stuff. Just very enlightening experience for me overall & I had a great time :) Cheers!

edit: Will add pictures later, but I'm really not a take lots of photos type guy. Only took pictures of stuff I was interested in.
edit2: Planar Magnetic Summary HERE for folks just really focused on those. Have my personal rankings there too. May not be the most PC post on head-fi, so reader beware. Likely many opinions written will cause controversy. Just take a deep breath & realize that just one subjective opinions of one member of a vast community. We can all play nice in this large sandbox & feel free to agree to disagree with very different impressions without getting into any flame wars. No issues on my end if you call B$ on my impressions. They are only my personal impressions. Also, found out at RMAF that my ears are ACTUALLY LITERALLY full of wax!!! ROTFL. perhaps some of my impressions will change after a daily regiment of saline solution to clean out all that gunk =P

Hope everyone has a chill week! :)

Oct 6, 2015 at 7:39 AM Post #115 of 269
@money4me247, how is it that we did not meet?  
confused.gif

Oct 6, 2015 at 7:57 AM Post #116 of 269
  @money4me247, how is it that we did not meet?  
confused.gif

hey warren!! I was on the lookout for you, but then realized I don't actually know what you look like =S hahah. (i actually still associate that picasso-like avator from back in the day with you!) never saw anyone with warren on their name tag. saw jude a few times, but he's such a big deal that he is always chatting up with someone. actually a bit sad I didn't really personally meet the prominent head-fi staff or other head-fi members, but there is always next meet!

Oct 6, 2015 at 9:23 AM Post #117 of 269

@money4me247
, how is it that we did not meet?  :confused:

hey warren!! I was on the lookout for you, but then realized I don't actually know what you look like =S hahah. (i actually still associate that picasso-like avator from back in the day with you!) never saw anyone with warren on their name tag. saw jude a few times, but he's such a big deal that he is always chatting up with someone. actually a bit sad I didn't really personally meet the prominent head-fi staff or other head-fi members, but there is always next meet!

Oh man, you were there! I'm totally bummed we didn't get to meet. If you happen to see me at a show, please interrupt whatever I'm doing and introduce yourself.

Oct 6, 2015 at 11:03 AM Post #118 of 269
CanJam 2015 was fantastic. Jude and his team with Warren Chi really did an outstanding job. The Go Cart race was won with an upset by Stillhart and I missed the race but heard it was awesome.

DigitalFreak Arly Borges

Eric Neff in deep thought and concentration

Drew Baird from Moon Audio in great spirits as always

Drew Baird with Kenny Gould

Headphone Guru Team at dinner.

Stephanie from Huddler was lighting up the room

Cavalli Audio had his portable amp making lots of terrific sound and value.

Beyerdynamic new  T1  SE2  and DT1770 closed Tesla offered at great prices.
$1099 for the T1 and $599.00 for the DT1770

Brian Hunter and Tyll Herstens

Tony with Audeze 

The LCD 4 $4000 sounded excellent with more soundstage width and air. 

The $3999.00 Bascom King designed tube hybrid was making excellent sound

Eric Neff really enjoying the LCD 4

Ether C on the WA5 really sounded special. The redesigned WA5 was making music.

Fostex VP-8 $8000  used 300B or KT88 sounded excellent with Fostex branded tubes

MIT Kim Kaplan and team were showing a newly designed Headphone amp.

Frank I and Musicman Jose were in deep concentration.

Jude and Warren were having fun at this years CanJam.

Chris Currell,Frank Iacone,Bruce Ball and Lie Currell 

Eric in deep conversation on the Mytek Manhatten

Jack Woo and Michael Liang setting up the Woo booth.

Emma and Iain from RHA showcasing their outstanding IEM T20i

Emma with the T20i review tomorrow in Headphone.Guru

Frank I taking a break

Mike Dias and Jude Mansilla. Loved the Jude inspired T shirt

Mike Dias  with  his Jude T shirt. Awesome design.

Alex Sventisky WyWires cables were making music at RMAF.

Lampizator Mono-block and DAC were lighting up the room with musicality.

Sim Audio room sounded awesome with the BW 802

Frank Iacone and Christopher Currell with Steve Ambrose who designed his first IEM at the age 
of 13. The new technology Steve designed helps prevent hearing loss.  1964 was showing the new
 ADEL technology that Steve designed.

Oct 6, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #120 of 269

ZMF - pretty solid. interesting to see how its price point works with the new Fostex Mk3 models out. Not sure of the model names of the two ZMF headphones I tried at the JDS booth since the people weren’t there when I swung over both times. Wonder what they were doing. JDS and Centrance booth people always seemed missing in action when I went over. hahah.

snip

:octopus: Atomic Floyd - I really liked this brand!!! Their balanced armature model (I believe mini-darts?) was my favorite in general. The balanced-armature-only model is very neutral to my ears. I kept confusing model names because they all looked exactly the same. Not sure if there is a sonic difference between Titanium vs non-Titanium version. I mainly played with their balanced-armature-only model and the Titanium model. The SuperDarts Titanium version (balanced armature + dynamic driver model) is probably more versatile. SuperDarts has a more natural sound that is neutral enough for work with classical. Amazing at EDM and rock. Build quality excellent. Cool practical flat travel case. Killer price point for its performance. Only cons would be the majority of their other offerings probably too warm for my tastes. The balanced-armature-only option (I believe named mini-darts) was almost perfect (just needs a little bit more bass) while the Titanium was almost perfect with just barely too much bass. I would likely get the SuperDarts at the end of the day and let my brain adjust to the sound sig. A bit more bass than HD650 I would estimate for most of their models, but I would highly recommend checking out the Titanium and whatever model their balanced-armature-only version is. Balanced-armature model seemed like the HD600 to me. I would likely purchase one of these when the Android remote version comes out. Leaning a bit more towards the SuperDarts Titanium upon reflection.

snip

Unnamed Liquid Portable (silicone codename now) seemed baller, could drive the HE-1k. 15 hours battery life. Carbon nice, two models had different volume pots and were still prototypes. Final version would have one of those pots. Not sure if volume line or Cavalli dot will be drawn on the pot. Prototypes didn’t really have any markings on pots. Dr. Cavalli did say certain IEMs may have noise on Carbon, but no noise if you use balanced connects. He lend me his own IEMs (K10 maybe?) which was super nice. HE-1k can be driven on Carbon, though I did seem to be getting a bit high with the volume (probably due to meet conditions). November shipping was anticipated. Tried Crimson extensively since it was on sale. Fell in love with the Gold by accident instead. lol. damn. Glass was at MrSpeakers’ table. By then, I had totally learned my lesson and definitely did not go anywhere near trying it. Stayed on the safe Mjolnir 2 + GMB stack since that is gear that I could actually afford lol.

snip

:octopus: Audio.GD - Noticed a Dac19 (probably @Stillhart’s, saw him busy strutting around with some badass huge trophy so didn’t ask) hooked up to the Carbon. Seems solid. Not going to get into a gumby comparison since we all know that since I now own the gumby, everything else is therefore inferior & everyone who disagrees is wrong.

:octopus: Schiit - Already bought Gumby (Gungnir Multibit) prior to RMAF. Tried Bifrost MB (They only had Bifrost MB there. So no frame of reference against old Bifrost Uber or Bifrost 4490 though as none at show. Only had Modi for D/S comparisons, but I’ve already graduated past the Modi so my golden ears cannot be contaminated with such low quality dac-ing, so I didn’t try it). Tried Yggy. Lots of fun experience!! :) Basically I think, if you need balanced, go GuMBy. If not, BuMBlebee. If you want all the ladies to talk about your huge monstrous audiophile street cred, YGGY it out.

ZMF - Those were the new Omni headphones in Blackwood and Cherry wood.  

Atomic Floyd - Did you try the Hidef Drum model?  That was my favorite.  It's the one that looks juuuust like the Dunu Titan but came out years before.  o.O

Cavalli - Yes, those were Noble K10 universals.

Audio-GD - Yep that was mine.  Bummer you didn't come find me, I could have showed you my trophy!  I don't think enough people saw it.

Schiit - We've been calling it the BiMBo.  :-x

Great impressions, dude.  Joking aside, I'm sorry I missed you.  Hopefully next time!

D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back