2015 CanJam @ RMAF Impressions thread - (October 2-4, 2015)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2015 at 3:14 PM Post #214 of 269
Only ones i know of were show specials if u attended

Hi i am aware that i have to be present at the show to enjoy the discounts. I am trying to find out if it will be better to upgrade during black friday sales or wait for the upcoming CANJAM singapore to purchase a new iem

UE had a 20% discount as well as free ear scans. 64 Audio also had 20% off i think, while noble did not offer discounts i dont think. Im not sure about the others but i hope that helps a bit

Oct 19, 2015 at 5:30 AM Post #216 of 269
Hi

You guys have been very helpful. As a poor student i try to find the best possible deal. I think purchasing at canjam would be the better choice as they usually provide free impressions there as well. Thanks alot for your replies

Oct 19, 2015 at 6:55 PM Post #217 of 269
Hi

You guys have been very helpful. As a poor student i try to find the best possible deal. I think purchasing at canjam would be the better choice as they usually provide free impressions there as well. Thanks alot for your replies

Atomic Floyd had a 25% off coupon code as well.

Oct 20, 2015 at 10:48 AM Post #219 of 269
Indeed they did but he asked (at least initially) about ciems, which AF doesn't offer.

Ah, indeed you are correct.  I missed that, sorry.

Once thing that's nice about getting a CIEM at the show is that most of them will do impressions for you for free.  It costs me $50/pair to have an audiologist do it here, so it's a nice little discount that's not obvious.  I know UE, Noble, Westone and JH Audio were all doing impressions there.  I'm not sure about 1964 Ears.

Oct 20, 2015 at 10:48 PM Post #221 of 269
  I don't know if I somehow missed it, but does anybody know if the SHaG winners / prizes were announced yet?  Seems like it's taking longer than it did last year.

Nope, not announced yet.  The guy who normally takes care of it has a new baby and so it's been a bit delayed while others try to pick up the slack.  Have patience, it'll happen soon enough.

Oct 21, 2015 at 12:02 PM Post #223 of 269
Nope, not announced yet.  The guy who normally takes care of it has a new baby and so it's been a bit delayed while others try to pick up the slack.  Have patience, it'll happen soon enough.

What other kind of baby is there? :smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back