Type
For Sale or Trade
Currency
USD
Price
May 17, 2015 at 7:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

macro

Head-Fier
Mint condition K702 Annies complete with original cable, box, booklet, sticker, and anything else I might be forgetting. These are the 2014 version with K712 style ear pads. I will also include measurements of this exact set of headphones performed by Tyll Hertsens of InnerFidelity. I sent these in under Tyll's Volunteer Headphones for Measurement program and he returned them with a print out of the measurements.

I purchased these new from Amazon on August 21, 2014. Lightly used and babied since day one. The only time they even left my living room was when I sent them in to Tyll for measurement. To be honest, they never really got as much use as I expected. I'd estimate they're still under 500 or 600 hours of listening. This was my first set of open back cans that I got for movies and gaming when I can't blast my home theater system. I found that they bleed a little too much for the thin walls in my apartment, so I'm looking to switch over to some nice closed back headphones.

Price is negotiable. Not really sure what I can expect to get for these, since this is a one-of-a-kind offer. I'm not in a hurry to sell, though. Might be willing to negotiate a trade for Focal Spirit Classic, Focal Spirit Processional, NAD VISO HP50, or similar.

Pictures coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread