2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange
Dec 9, 2012 at 8:38 AM Post #211 of 231
What is the most someone has given? Can someone describe the details what would happen if you did not exchange gifts.
Every year there are a couple of people who are left out, because one or more people who signed up just don't react to their partner's PM (I have two partners this year, and haven't heard back from one of them at this moment). Usually, if they post this, someone else might suggest to exchange with them instead.

As for what the most is that someone has given, I'm not sure. I know I once received 3 or 4 CDs (not sure which it was) and was extremely surprised :).

Dec 9, 2012 at 2:28 PM Post #212 of 231
If anybody has been left out, I have no problem in partnering again 
smile.gif

Feel free to send me a PM!

Dec 9, 2012 at 3:19 PM Post #214 of 231
Ditto--or if anyone just wants to go another round, even if they weren't left out. I'm always game for stuff like this lol. My budget for music is probably unhealthily large. :-D

Dec 10, 2012 at 12:39 AM Post #216 of 231
Items sent to my partner: should be delivered by the 12th!

Dec 10, 2012 at 1:50 PM Post #218 of 231
If anyone fancies another pairing with me...pm me. FYI - I don't mind receiving Used\nearly new from Amazon market place sellers as I tend to buy my albums like that for myself as it makes my budget go further....and in all these years I have only had to send one faulty CD back. Check out my profile for genres I like and dislike...and I can do the same for you

Dec 11, 2012 at 4:29 PM Post #221 of 231
Glad to hear it. The first stuff I buy with every paycheck is music. After that comes food, bills, etc. ^^
Quote:
metalsonata ... There's no such thing as an unhealthily large music budget 
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 11, 2012 at 8:19 PM Post #222 of 231
Nice to see folks step up.....sadly there will be some people burned for whatever reason.....sad....

Dec 12, 2012 at 3:37 AM Post #223 of 231
I didn't think there was a limit for the suggested value of the gift exchanged, so I hope my partner is well pleased :)

Looks like we had a decent turn out for this thing and it was a pleasure to take part.

Merry Christmas Head-Fi !

Dec 13, 2012 at 3:48 AM Post #224 of 231
Sent mine 2 CD's. Couldn't choose between two great ideas based on his music choices so had to do both. Guess people post here how much they enjoyed their gifts after?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back