2010 Stockholm Meet new dates: 26-27th March 2011
Oct 19, 2010 at 8:39 PM Post #19 of 57
Its no problem, take the time thats needed, its more fun if its convenient for everyone
beerchug.gif

Jan 15, 2011 at 11:13 PM Post #20 of 57
Well, now we're into 2011...  Is the 2010 meet still going to happen?  :p

Seriously, I'm interested in any meet, big or small.  Seeing photos from one I missed today from back home in Michigan makes me entirely jealous, and of course I'd love to spend more time visiting Sweden.

If Audio Concepts can't organize/host something for any reason, it can still happen elsewhere...  Heck, even here in Skövde there's Hifi Punkten, which has most of the Sennheiser/Beyerdynamic/AKG headphones (and a nice basement away from the main showroom).  I'm sure Stockholm would be more convenient, however.  On the other hand, they're just a two minute walk from the train station here...

Jan 17, 2011 at 4:35 AM Post #21 of 57

Quote:
Well, now we're into 2011...  Is the 2010 meet still going to happen?  :p

Hi Blackbeard Ben.  Your timing is impeccable.  I was discussing this with Robert just the other day and we tentatively agreed the weekend of the 26-27th March, set-up as before.  Mark your calendars and let me know if you are interested in bringing gear and if so, what.

I know the date is a way off but I will hopefully have my KGT2 ready by then!
o2smile.gif

Apologies for the delay folks.  I started a new job a few months ago which involves a lot of international travel and all my spare time suddenly evaporated..

Jan 17, 2011 at 10:25 AM Post #23 of 57
That's great to hear - I look forward to it!  I haven't been to Stockholm outside of the train station either, so it'll be more than just a head-fi meet for me.

Here's what I'll be bringing:

HD 600 - with both HD 600 and HD 650 cables
Alessandro MS1i
Shure E2c (old reliable; my first decent headphones)
NuForce uDAC
Sansa Clip+
Dayton DTA-1 T-amp (for speakers)

Not exactly the most exciting lineup by myself, but hey, it's what I could bring with me from the US - and I'm a speaker guy anyway.  I'm not bringing the little Dayton B652 bookshelf speakers to go with the T-amp though, they're just too big.

Jan 26, 2011 at 11:22 AM Post #25 of 57

Quote:
Maybe I'll come.

Var ligger lokalen?
Hur gamla brukar de som kommer vara?

1. The meet will be hosted by Audio Concept whose store is on Kungsholmen in Stockholm (http://audioconcept.se/om-oss/om/hitta-till-oss/).
2. I would say the span last time was from about mid twenties to late fifties.  We weren't checking IDs though so I'm not completely certain.  Why are you asking?  Is it important?

Jan 26, 2011 at 11:34 AM Post #26 of 57
Quote:
Maybe I'll come.

Var ligger lokalen?
Hur gamla brukar de som kommer vara?

1. The meet will be hosted by Audio Concept whose store is on Kungsholmen in Stockholm (http://audioconcept.se/om-oss/om/hitta-till-oss/).
2. I would say the span last time was from about mid twenties to late fifties.  We weren't checking IDs though so I'm not completely certain.  Why are you asking?  Is it important?

1. Okay, cool.
2. No, but I'm "only" 20.

Jan 27, 2011 at 5:49 AM Post #28 of 57

Quote:
Quote:
2. No, but I'm "only" 20.

No problem, there is no minimum age limit, only a minimum interest limit
biggrin.gif

I figure if you manage to drag yourself there, you meet the minimum interest limit!

Also, it's good to see that it's within walking distance of Centralstation.  It'll be nice to minimize time spent trying to figure out the bus routes and such.

Any idea how many people are coming?  How many came in 2009?

Don't worry about being "only" 20 - I'm 24, and there's not so much difference there...

Jan 27, 2011 at 6:04 AM Post #29 of 57
This is great news. I will try to attend:) Not sure what to bring yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back