2010 Stockholm Meet new dates: 26-27th March 2011
Jun 14, 2010 at 8:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 57

struts

100+ Head-Fier
Just a quick heads up that the weekend of 27-29th August is now pencilled in for the second Stockholm Meet.  Please mark your calendars.

Set-up will be similar to last year, the meet is being hosted by Audio Concept who as well as venue, tables, power etc. will also be loaning high quality sources.  The consensus was that this worked well last year, please see the impressions thread for details.

Needless to say Head-Fi:ers from throughout and outside Sweden are again very welcome.  It would be great to meet some of our neighbours from Denmark, Finland and Norway as well as some of our friends from the Baltic states.

Please PM me if you would like to bring gear or if you have any questions.

More details to follow, please subscribe to this thread to keep track of updates.

See you in August! 
dt880smile.png

Jun 14, 2010 at 2:23 PM Post #4 of 57
I will try to make it this time. Might not have anything to bring, but you never know :)

Jun 14, 2010 at 3:29 PM Post #5 of 57
I was really looking forward to meeting you guys again this fall, but I will be in Greece, attending a big fat greek wedding, bummer... I was looking forward to listening to that new toy of yours struts. And I've got one new as well, the PS1000, which I guess a few other would be interested in as well.

MrMajestic, if my memory doesn't play tricks on me I was under the impression that you had a B22, got rid of that?

Jun 14, 2010 at 5:13 PM Post #7 of 57
How fun. My calendar is marked:)

Snejk, too bad you can't come. Maybe next year (or mini-meet!) :)

Jun 14, 2010 at 5:22 PM Post #8 of 57

Quote:
I was really looking forward to meeting you guys again this fall, but I will be in Greece, attending a big fat greek wedding, bummer... I was looking forward to listening to that new toy of yours struts. And I've got one new as well, the PS1000, which I guess a few other would be interested in as well.

MrMajestic, if my memory doesn't play tricks on me I was under the impression that you had a B22, got rid of that?

Arrgg, we'll be missing out on the Grados this time then
triportsad.gif

To bad you cant make it, was nice meeting you last time, hopefully we'll have more of these meets in the future!

Jun 14, 2010 at 6:20 PM Post #10 of 57

Quote:

Bummer!  I was really looking forward to trying my Sonys on your Mapletree, as well as hearing your PS1000s.

Are you sure about that wedding?  There will be others you know...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 15, 2010 at 9:44 AM Post #13 of 57
Will se what I can do. If I come I'll try to bring my RudiStor RPX-100 with Ultrasone Edition8 plus the iBasso D10 and RSA Protector and JH13 with the TWag Protector cable since I assume that the universal JH models are still in residence so others would be able to try the Protector as well

Jun 15, 2010 at 2:20 PM Post #14 of 57
i'll attend. Dont got much fun to bring but i'll grab my westone um3x and maybe ath-ew9 and my corda aria if anyone would like to hear them

Aug 16, 2010 at 10:59 PM Post #15 of 57
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately we are going to have to postpone the planned meet until later in the year.  AC has been pretty busy over the summer and with the Gothenburg show coming up Robert feels that he has too much on his plate right now to be able to focus on hosting a quality event.

I'm very sorry to come with bad news (although I guess it's good news for those who couldn't make the original date) but we will definitely be rescheduling for a bit later in the year.  I will get back to you when the dates are fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back