2010-2011 NHL season Playoffs start tonight.
Oct 28, 2010 at 12:48 AM Post #46 of 195
Just reviving this thread.  It's hard for me to follow the NHL now that I am in Hong Kong so I rely on threads like this, so come on boys!

Leafs are back to winning again (and this time in an ugly way - LOL).

Oct 28, 2010 at 1:05 AM Post #47 of 195
http://www.atdhe.net/index.html#

You can catch games on here.

Anyway, watched the Hawks beat the Kings tonight. The game is so much faster for some reason this year.

Oct 28, 2010 at 1:27 AM Post #48 of 195
Thanks for the website.  I used to use that site but I finally got my slingbox set up at my friend's place in Toronto so I am able to watch Leafs games through the slingbox.  The other problem is that Hong Kong is 12 hours ahead of Toronto.  So the games are usually on when I am at work.  The only game that I can catch is the Saturday night game which is Sunday morning for me.

BTW, thanks for Versteeg.  He's a pretty crafty player.  How are the former Leafs' players doing?

Oct 28, 2010 at 8:48 AM Post #49 of 195

Quote:
Just reviving this thread.  It's hard for me to follow the NHL now that I am in Hong Kong so I rely on threads like this, so come on boys!

Leafs are back to winning again (and this time in an ugly way - LOL).

biggrin.gif
LeafNation....around the globe!
beerchug.gif

5-2-1...not a bad start, especially considering last year's start.

Nov 7, 2010 at 9:42 PM Post #50 of 195
9-1-2

4 s/o in last 6 wins
less than 20 goals allowed

with three of their top six d men out and their top offensive threat out with a concussion.

I'm holding my breath

Edit:

And then the roof caved in. 8-1 loss to Columbus and a so loss to Nashville at home.

Nov 14, 2010 at 7:54 PM Post #51 of 195

Quote:
Edit:

And then the roof caved in. 8-1 loss to Columbus and a so loss to Nashville at home.

And ditto for the Leafs. :frowning2:

Nov 16, 2010 at 8:03 PM Post #53 of 195

Quote:
Ok, things are almost back to normal.  The Islanders have re-claimed their rightful place at dead last in the league.  

The Leafs will be battling with them to the very end for last place. :frowning2:  The problem is that the Leafs will not get the benefit of a great draft pick because it has already been traded away. :frowning2:  :frowning2:

Nov 17, 2010 at 4:08 AM Post #54 of 195
I'm having to follow Ottawa's never-ending quest to play up to its potential. We've iced a great team for over a decade but it's never got its crap straight at the right times and for long enough.

Melancholic after the blowout at the hands of philly tho.

Nov 30, 2010 at 9:07 PM Post #56 of 195
Well, 25% of the season done, that was fast. I came into the season with big expectations, instead,  to be shown how shallow our scoring depth is. Perron and Oshie are the catalysts of the Blue's offense. Eric Johnson is underachieving for his draft spot.

How does your team look at the quarter point?

Dec 1, 2010 at 11:00 AM Post #58 of 195
Th Red Wings are looking like they have some strength (Leading the Western with the least amount of games played doesn't hurt), an I'm loving Jimmy Howard in goal.  He's really standing strong in the crease.  I've been saying for a while that our defense needs to step it up, and slowly but surely, it's happening.

Dec 1, 2010 at 8:45 PM Post #59 of 195
Without the injury woes that plagued the Wings last year, they definitely look like the team to beat in the West.  Howard is playing great in goal and the Wings are rolling strong with 3 lines that can threaten to score.  It's great to see Clearly lighting the lamp after he looked out of place last season with his injuries and what not.  

Dec 2, 2010 at 10:10 PM Post #60 of 195
The Caps sure exposed Halak's weaknesses high glove side and poor puck control. He's still young so I hold out hope he rounds out his game in the next couple of years.

In a different direction, the big O is fun to watch. He is a stone out there with everybody bouncing off him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back