2006 jeep wrangler
Sep 26, 2006 at 9:50 PM Post #31 of 36
Here's my new Jeep. Just got it on Friday and drove it to Toronto for the TOOL show at Molson Amphithatre...yeah, it was a good weekend. It's an inline 6 TJ Sport in Impact Orange. 30" tire package, 4 disc brakes, Dana 44 axels, tow hooks, etc...etc...I haven't washed it yet so it may look dirtier than brand new, but whatever...

Oh, and I know I need to cut the grass...but I've been busy, I'll do it tomorrow...lol

random244ob5.jpg

Sep 26, 2006 at 10:20 PM Post #32 of 36
nice....keep us updated on how you like it...i was infatuated with the jeep but that fancy has past unless you tempt me with more tasty pics....

Sep 26, 2006 at 10:33 PM Post #33 of 36
I would say that I was infatuated too...but then so was my wife, so it made it easier to jump on the deal. I got an employee discount through my uncle and got the truck for cost plus $25 or something like that. I'm really glad we ended up getting this.

Are you still considering picking up a new one? I think the 07's will be out soon and the deals on the 06's will be gone. I havent decided if I actually like the 07's as much, I know I like the interior of my 06 better than the 07 from what I have seen...and I'm not sure I like the fog lamps built into the bumper on the new ones either...

Sep 27, 2006 at 3:17 AM Post #34 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelconnor
Cherokees are dirt-cheap these days,

and I have yet to get seriously stuck.

pic16541.jpg

Sep 27, 2006 at 3:28 AM Post #35 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeless
I would say that I was infatuated too...but then so was my wife, so it made it easier to jump on the deal. I got an employee discount through my uncle and got the truck for cost plus $25 or something like that. I'm really glad we ended up getting this.

Are you still considering picking up a new one? I think the 07's will be out soon and the deals on the 06's will be gone. I havent decided if I actually like the 07's as much, I know I like the interior of my 06 better than the 07 from what I have seen...and I'm not sure I like the fog lamps built into the bumper on the new ones either...

hmmm...my wife not so hot on the jeep..but i like the 07 wrangler unlimited with the 4 doors and then this past week the toyota dealers near me had a great sale of invoice plus 0% financing for 5 years so i almost got a double cab tundra...then a seqioua cause the wife did not want a pickup in the garage then a 4runner but they didnt have the trim level we wanted...so i was all set to but the double cab tundra and then the dealership pulled the classic oh we cant do the deal we mentioned just a couple of hours ago but we can come close...i told them where to shove it...
so i end up where i began....in a family sedan....

Sep 27, 2006 at 4:07 AM Post #36 of 36
If you're looking at Toyota, I'd suggest what someone else did earlier and have a look at the FJ Cruiser. I was considering looking at one more seriously, but the fun factor on the TJ Wrangler was too much. We don't have kids, and don't plan to for a few or five years so the TJ it was...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back