$200 IEM
Mar 22, 2007 at 1:47 AM Post #3 of 5
I say the Ety ER-4P/S are hands down the best IEMs in the $200 range. Whether you are entirely happy with their sound signature may be another matter - but all things considered, they're the best at $200.

Mar 22, 2007 at 3:53 AM Post #4 of 5
What you'll like is subject to your tastes. In my opinion the e4s provide a well rounded sound experience. Some people say they lack bass but i suspect they've not used the foamies and taken the time to learn how to insert them properly. peoples ears could vary physically as well. The durability and well thought out design (stays on!) of the E4s is worth considering as well. A two year warranty that Shure stands behind is also relevant. If you want to try the e4s earphonesolutions.com has a liberal 30 day return policy (with restocking fee) and if you have them email you their lowest price I think it's 180ish.

Mar 22, 2007 at 3:58 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by feddup /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What you'll like is subject to your tastes. In my opinion the e4s provide a well rounded sound experience. Some people say they lack bass but i suspect they've not used the foamies and taken the time to learn how to insert them properly. peoples ears could vary physically as well. The durability and well thought out design (stays on!) of the E4s is worth considering as well. A two year warranty that Shure stands behind is also relevant. If you want to try the e4s earphonesolutions.com has a liberal 30 day return policy (with restocking fee) and if you have them email you their lowest price I think it's 180ish.

Truth. Search for a comparitive review of the three. I know there's at least one out there. Also, you may be able to find used UM2's for close to $200. Do a little research on those also if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back