2 things: Best budget IEM with iPhone remote & best bluetooth IEMs!!!
Jul 29, 2012 at 10:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

sithjedi333

100+ Head-Fier
Hi, I've seen some great suggestions for budget IEMs like the Monoprice and Focals. However I'm looking for one with a iPhone remote, are there any you can suggest?

Also, I'm looking for bluetooth IEMs that are reliable and have good sound quality, and have been reading up on the LG Note hbs-700, Jaybird JF3, Plantronics Go, Phiaton PS20 BT and PS210 BTNC, and MEE remote. I wear glasses so prefer not to have something over the ear. Which of these do you recommend and are there any others I should be looking at?

Does anyone have experience with these?
http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Bluetooth-Earbuds-Headphones-Microphone/dp/B007LOLVLU/ref=pd_cp_cps_1

http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones-microphone/dp/B008CSM9FG/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1343572136&sr=1-2

BTW right now I'm using the UE 600vi. Budget is $100 or so, but wouldn't mind hearing about better options if it's worth spending more.

Thanks!
Sith

Jul 29, 2012 at 12:07 PM Post #2 of 4
The JayBirds would be my choice for both of those requests.

With its Apt-X technology and lifetime sweat guarantee. Not a bad choice.

I have a set of the JayBird Sportband 2s w/Apt-X (iPhone controls also) and am very pleased.

Jim

Jul 30, 2012 at 7:35 PM Post #3 of 4
I wear glasses so prefer not to have something over the ear. Budget is $100 or so, but wouldn't mind hearing about better options if it's worth spending more.

Thanks!
Sith

I also wear glasses and over-ears is no problem. It's the way I wear all my IEMs.

You might look into MEElec A161P, which are getting pretty strong recommendations. Read joker's review of the highly similar Fischer SBA-03 for SQ comparisons. Inks has quite a useful A161P thread going with links to many reviews, as well as his own very comprehensive comments.

Jul 31, 2012 at 10:27 AM Post #4 of 4
Thanks I ordered the MEElec CC51P off the Newegg $20 deal, they seem like a good value and worth checking out for that price.

Unfortunately the Jaybird JF3 don't have APTx and I don't like over the head phones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back