For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Oct 9, 2016 at 11:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

jb5200

New Head-Fier
Hey There,

I have 2 x Sansa Clip 8GB players that have already been Rockboxed version 3.13 for sale.  These are one of the best media players for working out due to the size (that's all I used them for).  I originally bought 3 of these thinking when the battery goes on one I wouldn't have to wait to charge b/c I would have a backup.  Well, I'm finding that I am only using one and really don't need the other two. I used them with a 32gb MicroSD card (not included) and they worked awesome! The Rockbox gives you unlimited customization for sound!

They say REFURB on the clip but there isn't a mark on them so they look and work like new (see pics).  I may not have even used one them (hard to tell since I have 3). They come with the original (unused) charging cable and the unit - no headphones, I'm sure no one would use them anyway!

$75 for the pair shipped in US!

Thanks for looking!

Oct 18, 2016 at 12:02 AM Post #3 of 4

gay4dre

New Head-Fier
Are these a package only deal? I would like to only buy one. My profile is kind of new here but I've done transactions on reddit.com/r/avexchange and also ebay. What would you take for one? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread