1st Post!! Need your guys expert advice
May 23, 2013 at 4:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Drip50291

New Head-Fier
Alright I'm hoping not to get yelled at here for being politically incorrect or anything. I know I'm posting under headphones, but I'm looking for a new headset to play games. Please suggest something awesome based on these requirements :)

1. Excellent 3D surround sound quality (obviously audio quality as well). Bass would be nice but isn't a deal breaker.
2. Feature packed (volume adjustment, mic up to mute, noise cancellation for drivers and mic, option for usb and 3.5mm, carrying case) if only 3 or so of these are met I'm happy don't need it all but I like bells and whistles.
3. WIRED*
4. Price range $100-$250 plus or minus $20
5. Hardest one to hit here but looking for something with an orange accent if possible.

Headphones I've considered:
*Disclaimer: I have not tried anything and have no idea what these are actually like.
Logitech G35
Sennheiser PC350SE
Possibly Sennheiser PC363D if you guys convince me :)

For perspective
Headphones I own:
Tritton Ax Pros (center right went out 3 weeks after I got them, freaking crap) I did like how clear the audio was/is, the bass was nothing in my opinion.
.....Beats *ducks for thrown projectiles* only bc I got them for free. Would NEVER purchase these.
And for the finale, what I use to game...... $30 Logitech ClearChats! LIVIN THE DREAM lol but I do use a Sony Digital 5.1 surround system in my room so I'm not a total audio idiot.

So if you guys have a suggestion out there that's a no brainer plz let me know bc I've been on the fence about so many headphones its disgusting.

May 26, 2013 at 3:12 AM Post #2 of 2
Here is a great place to get all the info you need on a gaming headset.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/534479/mad-lust-envys-headphone-gaming-guide-updated-5-23-2013-mrspeakers-mad-dog-v-3-2-reviewed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back