1More Triple alternatives
Dec 4, 2017 at 3:48 AM Post #18 of 20
I personally feel that the H3 is better than the se215 in terms of isolation, the mee pinnacle p1 bass is definitely present but it's might sound anemic to people used to iems with an over emphasis on bass. It's a pretty balanced iem overall. Personally, the tfz exclusive kings offers most of what the mee pinnacle p1 offers at a lower price

Dec 7, 2017 at 11:54 AM Post #19 of 20
Try the MA750 then. You could go for the SE215 also but I personally think the bass on them are kind of muddy and bleed in to the mids.

You could also go with what @Oscar-HiFi suggested but I don't particularly find them "exciting".

I got the RHA M750i and I quite like them, they sound a lot better than the triple, but I think they're worse in portraying direction or 3D sound, so they're not as good for gaming. not a biggie though.
The isolation is great too, thanks for the suggestion.
I wish I could wear them cable down though..

If I'll want more isolation, should I go for the Shure SE215?
Also what would be considered a substantial upgrade to the MA750? UE900?

Dec 13, 2017 at 9:48 PM Post #20 of 20
Sometimes a more neutral frequency response equates to unsatisfying in many genres. I do like the 1More triples for their neutrality. My sons do not. They much prefer IEMs that emphasize sub/mid bass. They prefer the TFZ Exclusive 5 that we got off Massdrop for less than the cost of 1More triples. I found the TFZ to have a bit of a wow factor at first but the boominess annoyed me after a while. They love them though. You might consider giving TFZ a try. Isolation was very good. The aesthetic looks are quite nice. The ear loops are comfortable. Quite a bit heftier than the 1Mores but we all found them comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back