1MORE H1707 Triple-Driver Over Ear
Sep 8, 2018 at 3:08 PM Post #706 of 1,567
Not that I need any more headphones (and I love the 1more's - even the mids), but your praise of the On2 is intriguing, and I have heard good things about them in the past.

And now I just received Massdrop notification for the On2's for $89 US. Things that make you go "Hmmm!".

They’re good. I got my On2 on a drop last month for $89 and they’re ridiculously superb at that price. Not as comfortable as the 1MORE but not bad for an on-ear as far as comfort goes.

Sep 13, 2018 at 2:38 PM Post #708 of 1,567
Sep 14, 2018 at 4:04 PM Post #710 of 1,567
Don’t click the above link. It’s a virus or some sort of malware.

The user and all posts are gone now... I saw it in another thread and found he had made the same post in 5 others... .I reported it and the last time I checked he had it in 26 threads... so now he and all posts are gone. These are the things we should always report.

Sep 14, 2018 at 5:07 PM Post #711 of 1,567
The user and all posts are gone now... I saw it in another thread and found he had made the same post in 5 others... .I reported it and the last time I checked he had it in 26 threads... so now he and all posts are gone. These are the things we should always report.

I'm surprised my posts haven't been reported as malware yet. Or at least as irritatingware. Or at least as don'tyouhaveanythingbettertodowithyourtimewayne?ware.

Sep 14, 2018 at 5:11 PM Post #712 of 1,567
I'm surprised my posts haven't been reported as malware yet. Or at least as irritatingware. Or at least as don'tyouhaveanythingbettertodowithyourtimewayne?ware.

well, we can always report off topic posts but that is kind of mean.

Sep 15, 2018 at 12:33 PM Post #714 of 1,567
this headphones looks not professional with many passive useless drivers

It is not a "professional" headphone but it is a very beautiful looking and great sounding headphone... to my ears and with my music. Definitely a keeper for me!

Sep 16, 2018 at 12:24 PM Post #715 of 1,567
Sep 22, 2018 at 8:34 PM Post #716 of 1,567
I want the prof that this headphones have more than one active driver.
please. If someone can send how they done the 3 drivers system, It's will make me happy

Edit: now I see from page 25
10116237.jpg

I don't like how it looks :frowning2:
It's a piezo element (aka ceramic)?

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018 at 8:45 PM Post #717 of 1,567
I don't like how it looks :frowning2:
It's a piezo element (aka ceramic)?

Yes it is ceramic. All the information is at the beginning of the thread. If you don't like how it looks then don't buy it.

Oct 10, 2018 at 8:49 AM Post #718 of 1,567
I just got the graphene version from US to Turkey in some way. And my god the sound is excellent, especially when you fully up it to the max. I see now that it definetely needs more voltages from the source so i might need to buy a cheap amp for this. My phone can't power both drivers at the same time to produce the same quality of sound on lower volumes. Mids and some of the highs just fade away when you lower the output.
These headphones are x1000 times more balanced and better than DT 770 pros. Honestly i cant fathom how one likes those. Just save yourselves more bucks and get yourself a silver H1707

Edit: I really dig the sound these give on a MSI GT72 gaming laptop output. Do you know any amps with a similar type of output(that are also affordable of course)? My Note 5 sucks. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2018 at 9:54 PM Post #719 of 1,567
I just got the graphene version from US to Turkey in some way. And my god the sound is excellent, especially when you fully up it to the max. I see now that it definetely needs more voltages from the source so i might need to buy a cheap amp for this. My phone can't power both drivers at the same time to produce the same quality of sound on lower volumes. Mids and some of the highs just fade away when you lower the output.
These headphones are x1000 times more balanced and better than DT 770 pros. Honestly i cant fathom how one likes those. Just save yourselves more bucks and get yourself a silver H1707

Edit: I really dig the sound these give on a MSI GT72 gaming laptop output. Do you know any amps with a similar type of output(that are also affordable of course)? My Note 5 sucks. Thanks in advance.

Yeah. These are great headphones for the money. I'm surprised that there aren't more people dropping into this thread to talk about them.

Try the Fiio A5 amplifer.

Oct 14, 2018 at 9:13 PM Post #720 of 1,567

Users who are viewing this thread

Back