1964 Ears
Dec 2, 2010 at 11:51 AM Post #286 of 7,417
Thanks fellas. It represents me to the fullest!!
ksc75smile.gif

Dec 2, 2010 at 12:55 PM Post #289 of 7,417

Quote:
It looks excellent eric. I'm guessing the shell is black trans?

Thanks @ rawrster, and yes, the shell is black trans.... Now to hear them (either tomorrow or Monday is what I've been told for an arrival date).

Thanks @ GeorgeGoodman. Yeah, I wanted a simple design that represented what I do, yet wouldn't be too intrusive of the carbon faceplate. 1964ears asked for a lot of details - as they wanted to please the owner on design and artwork. But I gave them the general concept and left it to their discretion how best to execute it. Needless to say I'm pleasantly surprised and they executed my concept exactly as I hoped.

Dec 2, 2010 at 1:37 PM Post #291 of 7,417
Looking good ericp10! Also, for anyone looking at those pics and thinking they look good but not perfect: the pics 1964 sent of mine seemed to show a bunch of imperfections. I was initially a bit worried. When they arrived, none of that was visible to the naked eye. Somehow the carbon insert combined with the flash photography makes some artifacts appear. Mine are not perfect but quite good.

Dec 2, 2010 at 2:37 PM Post #292 of 7,417
Thank you @ Region2. I appreciate your  comments.

Quote:
Nice, ericp!  They look great!  Just a few more days and they'll be in your hands... ears 
beerchug.gif

Definitely looking forward to what you have to say.

Yes @ project86, I've found that camera flash doesn't do the carbons justice. But I can see a good job was done, and I know it will look better in person. They nailed my concept and signature spot on!! I'm excited indeed!

Dec 2, 2010 at 3:53 PM Post #293 of 7,417
Eric, that sounds really great! This company seems to have put together an impressive product at a good price. I don't think I am going to be getting customs any time soon, but when if I ever think about, it, 1964 ears is going to be on my short list.

Dec 2, 2010 at 4:01 PM Post #294 of 7,417
One thing. The livewires customs are all plain ugly black on the outside??

Dec 2, 2010 at 4:07 PM Post #296 of 7,417
Thanks eric. I'm still trying to decide on colors while waiting for some more impressions which I believe will be coming shortly. I'm really hoping the 1964 triples will be my other custom next to what I already have offering different signatures where one is more neutral and the other has a bit more "fun" added to it without being too colored.

Now..if only those quads represented you while in your ears :wink: I'm glad the artwork and color came out the way you wanted and I'm sure you are more excited about them than I am. Since this is your first custom I'd look up a video on how to insert them..I had to google a video that ended me going on youtube showing me how to put them in properly. There's a bit of a learning curve but not too bad one you learn how to put them in. Taking them out is easy but putting them on is a bit different than universals. You twist them in instead of just putting them in.

Dec 2, 2010 at 4:41 PM Post #298 of 7,417
Can't wait!

Dec 2, 2010 at 5:03 PM Post #299 of 7,417
Thank you @ FallenAngel and Sil3nce
happy_face1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back