1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

1964 Ears

First

Back
287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296
298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307
Next

Last
  1. St0rMl0rD
    Thanks so much! Can't wait to get them. How do you compare the stiffness of the over-the-ear loop of V6S against the stock Triple.fi 10 Pros? Those things are just pissing me off.

-J

Quote:

2. rawrster
    The memory wire of the cable that comes with 1964 Ears is around half the length of most stock cables from other companies such as Westone, JHA, etc. It is also much better to work with than the one the TF10 comes with. 

3. xero888
    +1

Only time I notice it is whenever I put the V6-s in, but other than that I don't even feel it's there.  Stiffness wise, it's much stiffer than the tf10's memory wire but you don't feel it at all imo.

4. St0rMl0rD
    As long as everything stays in its place, I'll be a happy camper :)

5. rawrster
    So they got my ciems for a refit yesterday and I just got the tracking today. That is much faster than expected and I planned on at least a week or so. :)

6. rawrster
    I got my 1964 V6 Stage back today. I forgot about them coming today so I didn't bring anything to work to test it out. I'll do that when I get home so hopefully one refit is all I need.

7. St0rMl0rD
    Hopefully I won't need one, but if I do, I'll wait until the new year before sending it back…Ahhh now I'm getting impatient, it's more than a week away! :)

-J

8. rawrster
    The fit now is much better. They certainly do an excellent job with refits as they had my ciem for a day before sending it back out. I'll probably get my uerm remolded one day as the fit isn't great and they have my impressions so I don't have to get another set of impressions.

9. St0rMl0rD
    But, if you send in the impressions for the first time, and the fit isn't right, don't you have to get your impressions remade and send them in? Because if not, then what's the difference?

10. rawrster
    I had another set done and they probably scan them to keep it on file. I'll ask before however.

11. St0rMl0rD
    Of course, that makes sense. God, I wish mine would already come! So much feels and waits. :D

12. rawrster
    It will be worth the wait :) The V6 Stage has been my best value ciem so far and even more so than the JH5 which is saying something as previously that was the ciem I thought was a huge bargain. 

13. St0rMl0rD
    But comparing to JH13? I see you own both :)

14. rawrster
    They are being refit now but I'm talking about value not performance. Even based off the limited time with the JH13 it is at a higher level than the V6 Stage.

St0rMl0rD likes this.
  15. St0rMl0rD
    Interesting, since they say they are par, except JH13 has more bass. What makes you say that?

First

Back
287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296
298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307
Next

Last