1964 Ears
Aug 21, 2012 at 5:53 AM Post #3,346 of 7,417

fueltank

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Posts
118
Likes
11
Quote:
Good news. I got mine in a week ahead of you so mine should be end of this month...
Fueltank... What color(s) combo/art did you choose? I went with solid blue shells and white faceplates with the 1964 logo in side cursive in gold.

 
I got transparent blue on left and wine red on right.
carbon faceplate, recessed connectors and custom artwork (redbull racing logo hehe)
Quads.
 
Aug 21, 2012 at 10:37 AM Post #3,347 of 7,417

RingingEars

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Posts
850
Likes
95
Location
Coeur D' Alene, ID.
Quote:
 
I got transparent blue on left and wine red on right.
carbon faceplate, recessed connectors and custom artwork (redbull racing logo hehe)
Quads.


That's going to look nice!!!
That's the color pattern I was going to originally go with... Blue left, wine right and solid black faceplates, but kept going back to the picture in their gallery of the solid blue shell/solid white faceplate with the gold anchor. I loved the way the gold looked against the blue/white so I did the 1964 logo in gold...
 
Aug 21, 2012 at 5:39 PM Post #3,348 of 7,417

project86

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Posts
7,382
Likes
2,992
Vitaliy just advised me that the current build time is 2-3 weeks. My impressions arrived there today so hopefully by early-mid September I'll have the new V3 in hand. Or in ear. 
 
I got solid black with brushed aluminum faceplates and the "side modern" logo. I totally stole the idea from a pic I saw HERE. Very creative, I know. 
 
Aug 21, 2012 at 6:53 PM Post #3,349 of 7,417

RingingEars

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Posts
850
Likes
95
Location
Coeur D' Alene, ID.
Quote:
Vitaliy just advised me that the current build time is 2-3 weeks. My impressions arrived there today so hopefully by early-mid September I'll have the new V3 in hand. Or in ear. 
 
I got solid black with brushed aluminum faceplates and the "side modern" logo. I totally stole the idea from a pic I saw HERE. Very creative, I know. 


2-3 weeks? Good to know. Thanks for the heads up... So there's a slight chance mine might be here next week.
The solid black and brushed aluminum FPs are going to look great.
 
Aug 22, 2012 at 6:08 AM Post #3,350 of 7,417

fueltank

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Posts
118
Likes
11
Good to see 2-3 weeks consistently being relayed. Hope there's no influx of rush builds that pushes ours down as I was prepared to pay extra for rush build :)
 
Let us know when you get yours RingingEars!
 
Aug 22, 2012 at 10:14 AM Post #3,351 of 7,417

RingingEars

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Posts
850
Likes
95
Location
Coeur D' Alene, ID.
Quote:
Good to see 2-3 weeks consistently being relayed. Hope there's no influx of rush builds that pushes ours down as I was prepared to pay extra for rush build :)
 
Let us know when you get yours RingingEars!


Oh I will... With pics even.
biggrin.gif

 
Aug 22, 2012 at 11:05 AM Post #3,352 of 7,417

blur510

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jun 17, 2010
Posts
447
Likes
18
Quote:
It will be a while, since I just barely got my order in for the V3. Once they make it and ship it, I'll need time to listen. So could be weeks or months. Sorry!

looking forward to your review as always..
 
Aug 25, 2012 at 2:51 PM Post #3,358 of 7,417

RingingEars

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Posts
850
Likes
95
Location
Coeur D' Alene, ID.
Here's the actual shipping notification I received this morning. I don't live to far from Portland so it will be here Mon.
 
 
Priority Mail[size=x-small]®[/size]

Acceptance

August 25, 2012, 4:59 am

PORTLAND, OR 97217

Expected Delivery By:
August 27, 2012
Delivery Confirmation[size=x-small][/size]

Insured


 
 
 
Electronic Shipping Info Received

August 25, 2012

 

 
 
Aug 25, 2012 at 9:50 PM Post #3,360 of 7,417

fueltank

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Posts
118
Likes
11
Quote:
Here's the actual shipping notification I received this morning. I don't live to far from Portland so it will be here Mon.
 
 
Priority Mail[size=x-small]®[/size]

Acceptance

August 25, 2012, 4:59 am

PORTLAND, OR 97217

Expected Delivery By:
August 27, 2012
Delivery Confirmation[size=x-small][/size]

Insured


 
 
 
Electronic Shipping Info Received

August 25, 2012

 

 

oh wow, that's good to hear! Can't wait to get mine!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top