1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Jun 21, 2016 at 3:28 PM Post #5,483 of 9,124
  If anyone is interested, this was posted on Facebook by a person who just received their A12s.

Build your own pair right here for fun http://bit.ly/28KOK3p use code FRO15 if you decide to order something to get 15% off until the end of July.

Thanks for the info. I'm waiting on a 20% or maybe 25% discount. Does anyone know when 64 Audio usually does the larger discounts?

Jun 21, 2016 at 9:45 PM Post #5,490 of 9,124

I just talked to Isabell but did not commit yet.  The audiologist on their list did not seem to know who they were, which makes me wonder how good the impressions might be.

I wouldn't overthink it on the audiologist. I had mine done by someone not on the list. We just pulled up the instructions from their website to follow and they went by the instructions. I sent pictures before mailing them in and 64audio said they look good. A tech did the impressions, not my doctor. I'll know for sure if they are good soon, my A12's are in the final stages of production.

One recommendation - don't get your haircut the same day you do your impressions. The hair won't hurt anything but it will make your impressions and subsequent pictures not look too hot. Definitely not going to post pictures of them online :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back