1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Nov 27, 2015 at 2:26 AM Post #2,765 of 9,124
That's weird, I applied the BF15 code, but after I confirmed the order, it still shows I am charged on original price.  Do you think if I call in tomorrow , they would adjust my order or cancel the order, so I can replace it again? 

Nov 27, 2015 at 2:49 AM Post #2,766 of 9,124
Managed to get my hands on a "fresh off the delivery man" A6 demo kit and love it. Placed my order with the local dealer with the black friday offer, but the time slot for ear impression is next week (since the only available timing for me is Sat, and it's already fully booked this week). I can only get to see them earliest in early Feb. Sigh!

Incidentally, the A5 sound signature sounded similar to my current one, except for the additional drivers and wider soundstage, and less pressure in the ear.

Despite listening in very low level, i have been getting intermittent ringing in the ears... So hopefully the ADEL tech will help!

Nov 27, 2015 at 2:55 AM Post #2,767 of 9,124
That's weird, I applied the BF15 code, but after I confirmed the order, it still shows I am charged on original price.  Do you think if I call in tomorrow , they would adjust my order or cancel the order, so I can replace it again? 

Of course. I would've waited a bit longer if I were you since its most likely not active yet.

Managed to get my hands on a "fresh off the delivery man" A6 demo kit and love it. Placed my order with the local dealer with the black friday offer, but the time slot for ear impression is next week (since the only available timing for me is Sat, and it's already fully booked this week). I can only get to see them earliest in early Feb. Sigh!

Incidentally, the A5 sound signature sounded similar to my current one, except for the additional drivers and wider soundstage, and less pressure in the ear.

Despite listening in very low level, i have been getting intermittent ringing in the ears... So hopefully the ADEL tech will help!

Looks like we might be using the same local dealer =) also placed an order on the A6 and getting my impressions done on Monday. Initially wanted to get a V6S or an A3 and here I am with an A6 haha

Nov 27, 2015 at 3:44 AM Post #2,768 of 9,124
Ok this is getting frustrating. Been spending the last 30 minutes trying to checkout but keep getting this error: "Another payment is in progress! Please contact customer service." It would take me the PayPal payment page if I removed the code, and starts again when I reapplied it.

Nov 27, 2015 at 4:14 AM Post #2,769 of 9,124
Hey,

If you are experiencing this issue try this:

1. Go to the checkout Review page
2. Click Empty Cart (twice if it doesn't at first)
3. Now go back to the designer, the last step, and add it to the cart again.

Attempt checkout again.

Thanks for your business!

Daniel

Nov 27, 2015 at 4:18 AM Post #2,770 of 9,124
Looks like we might be using the same local dealer =) also placed an order on the A6 and getting my impressions done on Monday. Initially wanted to get a V6S or an A3 and here I am with an A6 haha

I think if you wanted a V6S, A6 would be better fit compared to the A3; but of course budget wise, A3 would fit with the V6S price range.

Had an interesting time yesterday evening testing it out, as well as the A5, along with all the comments made by others while I was there.

Nov 27, 2015 at 3:12 PM Post #2,772 of 9,124
  I ordered the U10 today, so I'll be able to give some impressions versus the UERM and AR6 in the coming weeks (and perhaps Angie by memory).

I hesitate a lot between the U10 and the U12. 

Nov 27, 2015 at 6:16 PM Post #2,773 of 9,124
  Ok this is getting frustrating. Been spending the last 30 minutes trying to checkout but keep getting this error: "Another payment is in progress! Please contact customer service." It would take me the PayPal payment page if I removed the code, and starts again when I reapplied it.

I had the same issue as well last night. Initially I wanted to use Paypal to pay, but the website gave me the same error. After that, I emptied my shopping cart and placed a new order again with BF15 promotion code, this time everything was fine, and the website even showed I had applied promotion code successfully. However, after I confirmed and submitted my order, I noticed I was charged on full price without the 20% off promotion, so I had to start sending the email to customer support and called 64 Audio this morning to tell them my case. Gladly, the guy over the phone told me I didn't have to cancel my order and he would inform the billing department to adjust the price with correct promotion. Well, I guess everyone is busy on Black Friday, even the computer system. 

Nov 27, 2015 at 9:41 PM Post #2,774 of 9,124
Just something that ocurred to me...

Did someone try yet to exact volume match (with fancy gadgets) an ADEL iem to other iems, and compare the listening experience? To see if there's anything to the claims of increase in percieved loudness, I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back