1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Sep 16, 2015 at 3:22 PM Post #2,267 of 9,124
  can anyone shed light on this adjustable a12? what does it change/is it available now?

The adjustable module allows you to regulate/adjust bass and ambience. However, this is unlike traditional IEMs that are vented for ambient where you completely loose the bass.

On a separate note, I just got my U8s and I'm loving them so far and not sure if it's me, but I was concerned that they would be too bassy, but I'm not finding this to be the case. I'm curious if with use, the module will adjust and this will change, but so far so good. Has anyone experienced this yet? Instrument separation on these things is amazing though and the sub frequencies are great and not bloated like some had said.  

Sep 17, 2015 at 1:15 PM Post #2,268 of 9,124
On a separate note, I just got my U8s and I'm loving them so far and not sure if it's me, but I was concerned that they would be too bassy, but I'm not finding this to be the case... Instrument separation on these things is amazing though and the sub frequencies are great and not bloated like some had said.  

It's great to hear such a positive review. I'm still patiently waiting for a shipping confirmation for my U12's. Really hoping they're shipped today or tomorrow.

Sep 17, 2015 at 9:47 PM Post #2,271 of 9,124
  A year?  What's the reason, may i ask?  I'm looking at adel for some IEMs but i'm not waiting a year for anything

it was a kickstarter campaign - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1043330169/realloud-technology-that-saves-your-hearing-and-yo?ref=discovery

Most of us have waited this long.  The product is just hitting the streets.

Sep 17, 2015 at 9:47 PM Post #2,272 of 9,124
  A year?  What's the reason, may i ask?  I'm looking at adel for some IEMs but i'm not waiting a year for anything

The ADEL was introduced via Kickstarter during December last year. Most of us here are backers from that Kickstarter. There were many delays (they changed all Ambient/Control backers to U-series, then introduced a U12, then allowed U-backers to upgrade to the U12, problems with cable/case suppliers etc.), but now the U-series is in the production stage. Many U-4/6/8 backers have received their earphones, and if you were to order one from their website right now it shouldn't take very long.

Sep 17, 2015 at 10:56 PM Post #2,275 of 9,124
  Ahh i see.. judging by their web site they've come a long way from a kickstarter campaign.  In any case, grats on finally getting them!  

Although it is a long wait, I am excited when first know the Adel technology, and have backed the project as a backer.
I was planned to get a V8 before , but I am lucky that I haven't get the V8, otherwise I don't have $$ to get the U12 lol
I do not say V8 is not good, but A12/U12 is a lot better than V8. V8 may be too bassy for me compare to U12

You should go and try them, you will love them very much!!!!

Sep 18, 2015 at 12:29 AM Post #2,278 of 9,124

Taken w/ a ZenFone 2, so the image quality isn't that good.

Very nice!
Seeing how the U6 already looks pretty busy internally, I still wonder how they'll fit 12 drivers into the shell... we'll find out soon! 
biggrin.gif

Sep 18, 2015 at 1:38 AM Post #2,280 of 9,124
I'm digging those translucent reds. Also wanted to share with everyone a review that Marcus D did on the A12. Really nice and he compares them to a lot of IEMs that I've seen people ask about before. He also shares his thoughts on the ADEL tech.  

http://headfonics.com/2015/09/the-a12-ciem-by-64-audio/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back