150 euro(190 dollar) headset, which to buy? (Gaming, trance/techno music)
Nov 12, 2012 at 8:27 PM Post #16 of 22
Quote:
I have the 80ohm. I am using a FiiO E11 which is fantastic IMO. It will need atleast a small amplifier to reach its full potential. The headphones will work without an amp, and i suggest u wait till you get them to try them out without an amp and then you can decide from there. As MalVeauX pointed out earlier.
The ohms dont really matter in your case, the difference between the 250 and 80ohm is relevant when your matching it with an amp.

I am not looking to get an amp, since I don't like the extra hassle. Do you think with an 32 ohm I will get the full potential?

I can change it till tommorow, so I hope i can get an answer soon! ^^ Thanks anyways :)

Nov 12, 2012 at 10:36 PM Post #18 of 22
I am not sure if 80 ohm works well with smart phones. Once I owned an HD280 (64ohm) and it worked pretty well with my laptop. But I sold it because it's too tight for my big head:frowning2:

Nov 13, 2012 at 11:33 AM Post #19 of 22
Quote:
I already bought the Beyerdynamic 770 DT Pro (80 ohm). I actually don't really like the design of Sennhesier, but that's personal though.
But maybe you can help me out with the ohm kind of thing? I went from 250 ohm, to 80 ohm since I have been told that 250 ohm will not work optimal on PC's and smartphones were I use it. Do you know if 80 ohm does?

The big headphones always damage my hairstyle, and that is a reason I am not obsessed with them...

Nov 13, 2012 at 12:50 PM Post #22 of 22
Is there any line-out dock available for iPhone 5? The iphone 5 dock connector is different from its ancestries.

no there isnt. you do get a lightning(thats the new plug) to 30pin adapter. But from what ive read the LOD still doesnt work because the lighting plug is digital. Apple had to go and complicate everyones lives a little bit more, not to mention that adapter costs £25!! so when using my phone i just use the male to male 3.5mm cable and when using the ipod i use the LOD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back