13 years old, Now trying to find an amp! Headphones have been found!
Nov 11, 2010 at 5:25 PM Post #376 of 392
Quote:
KuKuBuKu, you don't need an amp, put the $200 towards a laptop, scooter, ice-cream truck, ice-skates, violin, whatever takes your fancy.  

Isn't some of that cash earmarked for a pressie for his violin teacher? Can't go back on that now, can we 
smile_phones.gif

New thread : Which headphones will make Isaac Stern's recordings sound worse than me on an off day?

Nov 11, 2010 at 6:49 PM Post #378 of 392
Nov 11, 2010 at 6:56 PM Post #379 of 392
Quote:
I don't believe it's a 4chan joke...not that I know about places like that :p

It's just one of those things that sits beside the Three Wolf Moon t-shirt, the gallon of Tuscan whole milk and the (slightly ironically for Head-Fi) massively expensive Denon interconnect cable as really weird things that Amazon sell that have a massive amount of hilarious and sarcastic reviews.
They don't even realise that $10k is cheap for a good IC...

@KuKuBuKu: Surely you hope they ship to the right avenue, not place?
tongue.gif
I hope you get 'em without any hassle.

Nov 11, 2010 at 8:49 PM Post #381 of 392
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY'RE HERE! PICS COMING SOON!

But seriously....if My SJ5's are good, the HD650s are DAYUM!!!!!!

He threw a SiK DiN in with the HD650's and Bithead.

Also, despite not having the power, the Bithead seems to be ever so slightly better sounding than my receiver? Must do a blind test, may be the placebo effect

THANK YOU MARK! 

Nov 11, 2010 at 8:50 PM Post #382 of 392

Quote:
Quote:
HD650s should be hear wwithin like, 2 two hours. My only fear they will ship to another house with the exact same address as ours, only we are on XX AVE, not XX PLACE. I hope they ship to the right place.

The tracking # said they were delivered at 6:00 PM..

I know, I posted that 10 minutes before it came...

Nov 12, 2010 at 12:34 AM Post #383 of 392
Pics or it didnt happen
lol

seriously mark sent you HD650 and the bithead..
you lucky *******

Nov 12, 2010 at 5:50 AM Post #384 of 392

Quote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY'RE HERE! PICS COMING SOON!

But seriously....if My SJ5's are good, the HD650s are DAYUM!!!!!!

He threw a SiK DiN in with the HD650's and Bithead.

Also, despite not having the power, the Bithead seems to be ever so slightly better sounding than my receiver? Must do a blind test, may be the placebo effect

THANK YOU MARK! 

KuKuBuKu there is a gain switch in the battery compartment,, I have a set of Sure 530 iem. it may be on low..Make sure the bithead gain is on hi.. What are you using as a source for the bithead? "Your welcome"..

Nov 12, 2010 at 7:14 AM Post #386 of 392

Quote:
Well, I just got it, so I used it on my ipod, BD player, and PC. And I found the gain switch, don't worry. 

Since you live in such a cold,,winter climate, maybe you should spend your amp money on a cool hat like mine..LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back