13 years old, Now trying to find an amp! Headphones have been found!
Nov 6, 2010 at 4:38 AM Post #286 of 392

Quote:
What? what complication?

Nothing. just wanted to be dramatic
wink.gif

Nov 6, 2010 at 12:41 PM Post #287 of 392
DUUUUUUUUDE Sennheiser HD438-448, i have the 448 great purchase for under 120$ closed back, great bass*don't let anyone tell you other wise or they are lairs!!!* rich mids, reassessed highs but in no way under detailed, the sound stage is great for gaming and if you have a good sound card the sound stage only gets better the sound stage*at least when i used them* is great for gaming, it gives you the subtle sounds form all around you so it makes it rather fun to hear if some ones sneaking up behind you......or not if your playing silent hill.

Nov 6, 2010 at 3:12 PM Post #291 of 392
Everytime my mum tells me the old say "theres no free lunch in this world", im going to refer back to this thread and if she doesn't believe me.. i'll make a new account as a thirteen year old and in a matter of time... BAM! A sexy pair of HD650s at my doorstep courtesy of generous people on the forum
biggrin.gif

Nov 6, 2010 at 3:15 PM Post #292 of 392

Quote:
Everytime my mum tells me the old say "theres no free lunch in this world", im going to refer back to this thread and if she doesn't believe me.. i'll make a new account as a thirteen year old and in a matter of time... BAM! A sexy pair of HD650s at my doorstep courtesy of generous people on the forum
biggrin.gif

Well....you can't eat the HD650 :) she still has a point haha

Nov 6, 2010 at 3:29 PM Post #297 of 392

Quote:
biggrin.gif

I'm a lucky one, I already am a thirteen years old! I'll be expecting an electrostatic rig for $150 any time now...
k701smile.gif

Nov 6, 2010 at 5:50 PM Post #298 of 392

Quote:
I'm thinking of a nice set of Grados, or Beyerdynamic 990 pros

Look, your 13 years old and your new to audiophile stuff and your thinking about the 990 pros? just buy a pair of ATH m50's and maybe buy a pair of the 990's if you have the money and you wont tell much of a difference since your ears aren't "trained" enough, Get the ath m50's and you'll be thanking me later on once you buy them.

Nov 6, 2010 at 6:10 PM Post #299 of 392

Quote:
Look, your 13 years old and your new to audiophile stuff and your thinking about the 990 pros? just buy a pair of ATH m50's and maybe buy a pair of the 990's if you have the money and you wont tell much of a difference since your ears aren't "trained" enough, Get the ath m50's and you'll be thanking me later on once you buy them.

Read the last 5-ish pages. Actually, read the last 10 posts.

Nov 6, 2010 at 6:45 PM Post #300 of 392

Quote:

ROFL

I guess he's gonna thank somebody else now:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back