13 years old, Now trying to find an amp! Headphones have been found!
Nov 7, 2010 at 6:01 PM Post #331 of 392

Proglover

Progressiveus Drummeus

Quote:
I will send you my total bit head. If when you upgrade you send it back.

just when you think we're there, this happens.

..and it gets even crazier. How many times can a thread makes you laugh, unbelievable.

Nov 8, 2010 at 2:46 PM Post #336 of 392

markmaxx

1000+ Head-Fier

Quote:
I know about the Bithead -no need, the stereo receiver is fine for now. That's still incredibly generous of you.

I just saw this, the total bithead is in the mail! Hook it to you ipod, computer, I sent all the cables too. Your receiver might have a good headphone out I doubt it.  It sounds great with my Sure 530 iem.

I left the tracking # in my car..I will send it via.PM tonight.. The headphones and amp "will not" be there until Thursday.. it was twice as much to get it to you by Wednesday 2nd day air. So I sent it UPS ground.

If you don't need the amp. PM me, we will send it to someone else.. 

Nov 8, 2010 at 2:55 PM Post #337 of 392

mralexosborn

Headphoneus Supremus

Quote:
I just saw this, the total bithead is in the mail! Hook it to you ipod, computer, I sent all the cables too. Your receiver might have a good headphone out I doubt it.  It sounds great with my Sure 530 iem.

I left the tracking # in my car..I will send it via.PM tonight.. The headphones and amp "will not" be there until Thursday.. it was twice as much to get it to you by Wednesday 2nd day air. So I sent it UPS ground.

Like me? I need an amp. But no one likes me. I am too old. Ancient. 15 years old is the cut off...XD

Nov 8, 2010 at 4:53 PM Post #338 of 392

FlyingDolphin

Head-Fier

Quote:

I'll take it, I am eying a used pair of AKG K701, but they would need a fair amp.

Nov 8, 2010 at 5:14 PM Post #340 of 392

FlyingDolphin

Head-Fier

Quote:
Wow op has to be the luckiest person.  I'm a poor 15 year old.  I wouldn't mind that amp.  

That, and Markmaxx is a saint.  He should get his username changed to Saint Nicholas, or Santa is just as good
biggrin.gif

Nov 8, 2010 at 8:51 PM Post #343 of 392

AirForceTeacher

100+ Head-Fier
Quote:

Oh to be a teenager again with an account on Head-Fi!  KuKuKu - I've been watching this thread rooting for you and kicking myself for not having my son join Head-Fi - he's thirteen too, and looking for good cans, but still thinks SkullCandy is the be-all!  I hope to have something really nice before Christmas so I can educate him!

Way to go Max.  You're a real top-drawer dude.

Users who are viewing this thread