12th Calgary Head-Fi Meet - November 15 (Sunday)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2016 at 12:39 PM Post #91 of 102
  I don't see why not... Do Edmonton people do their own meetups, or just come to Calgary? Id prefer to stay here and let Edmonton do their own meetup (I might even go, but its harder to commit than Calgary, things come up sometimes)

There doesn't seem to be much interest amongst Edmontonion's for meetups. The last one was very poorly attended from what I hear. We don't mind coming down to Calgary all that much :wink:

Jun 11, 2016 at 12:21 AM Post #92 of 102
So early June is gone. I'm assuming now there is no interest in a meetup this summer. Too bad. I was looking forward to one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jun 11, 2016 at 1:49 PM Post #93 of 102
Are there any plans for a Calgary meet-up this year? I'm toying with the idea of a high-end DIY design and would love to present it to the critical ears. Assuming it exists by the meet-up date anyway. :)

Tom

Jun 11, 2016 at 1:51 PM Post #94 of 102

Hi
Yes that is too bad.  I'm also keen on a meet.  June is a busy month, at least i've aways found, which every one getting ready for summer.
I'm going to pick a date in late September, say the Sunday the 25th of September, and plan around that.  I'll book a place this month with enough room for 25.   Incidentally that date is a week before RMAF.  Im not sure if anyone goes to audio shows but that one is the one if your into head fi.  As well if no one has any objections I'll also invite James from Absolute Audio in Calgary to bring some interesting tis bits.

Give me some ya or nays on that date and I'll get the ball rolling

Cheers
Steve

Jun 11, 2016 at 2:11 PM Post #95 of 102
Yay. Count me in.

Jun 13, 2016 at 1:30 AM Post #97 of 102
Whoa... Still out of the loop. Steve, let's coffee before I head for Japan for a month June 27th. September 25th sounds like something to shoot for. We can talk location and so on. Was everyone okay with the Port-o'-Call last time? Price is right, and it's easy to get to.

Jun 13, 2016 at 8:15 PM Post #100 of 102
Hopefully Steve and I can chat in the next few days and set something up for the 25th. I'll be in Japan from June 27 to July 20 (look forward to hitting the headphone audio shops in Akihabara and used CD places all over Tokyo). Maybe I'll even bring something new back with me.

Jul 5, 2016 at 8:59 PM Post #101 of 102
13th Calgary Meet is set for September 25th in Calgary. Same place as last time. Head on over to http://www.head-fi.org/t/813313/13th-calgary-head-fi-meet-september-25-sunday for the meet page, and leave a note if you're able to come. More news to follow.

Oct 5, 2016 at 3:26 PM Post #102 of 102
FYI, Sep. 25th meet was postponed to Oct. 16th. If you can make it, register interest at http://www.head-fi.org/t/813313/13th-calgary-head-fi-meet-postponed-to-october-16-sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back