11th Vienna Head-Fi Meet: 25th of March 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2017 at 1:36 PM Post #16 of 34
Oh. What a dissapointment. My plane comes only at 15:30. Didnt think I will be not able to buy a earlier ones. So the Zishan DSD dap, AKG K340, K240 and HD800 with the A2p TUR06 will be audible on the next meeting. :frowning2:

Mar 8, 2017 at 5:29 PM Post #18 of 34
How long do these meets usually go? I wonder for what time I should book my return ticket (won't stay over night but will likely take the night train home).

Usually until 20:00 at least. NNewman maybe in that case you can attend after all?

Mar 14, 2017 at 8:25 AM Post #20 of 34
Regarding equipment: no limitations to complete chains or expensive stuff only, welcome is what you see as interesting to bring along. That can range from a single piece to your complete setups and everything in between. Or you just being your ears and hopefully music and/or Schnaps and have a drink with us
It's not a booze party and we expect everyone to behave within socially acceptable limits, but please don't expect private listening room atmosphere either. Yes, open headphones are not a perfect fit, but this is a community event after all... so there is some background noise.
Looking forward to see the usual suspects as well as many new faces :)

Mar 19, 2017 at 1:50 PM Post #21 of 34
Ok, I just did it I bought the tickets.
The opening time says 13:00 but I will be there from 9:00 already can I help build up or something?

Mar 21, 2017 at 2:13 AM Post #22 of 34
If anyone has a stock Hifiman HE-400i I would really love to measure it and compare that to the measurements of my 400i with ZMF Omni Lambskin Pads mounted, really interested in the change of Frequency Response :)

Mar 21, 2017 at 5:04 AM Post #24 of 34
That can be arranged
smily_headphones1.gif

Awesome! Really looking forward to that comparison and if it matches my perceived changes to the sound :)

Mar 22, 2017 at 4:35 AM Post #25 of 34
  Ok, I just did it I bought the tickets.
The opening time says 13:00 but I will be there from 9:00 already can I help build up or something?

That's great to hear!
We will start building up at 12:00, your help will be most welcome!

see you then,
Sebastian

Mar 22, 2017 at 4:38 AM Post #26 of 34

Awesome! Really looking forward to that comparison and if it matches my perceived changes to the sound :)

and since @hrklg01 is bringing his measuring equipment, the results will actually be representative :wink: looking forward to this comparison!

Mar 23, 2017 at 11:25 AM Post #28 of 34
If anyone has a stock Hifiman HE-400i I would really love to measure it and compare that to the measurements of my 400i with ZMF Omni Lambskin Pads mounted, really interested in the change of Frequency Response :)
would habe liked to bring mine, but it's in its way to be replaced (faulty cable in the earcups, could not be bothered to solder it myself)

Mar 24, 2017 at 7:14 PM Post #29 of 34
I'll bring an iFi Pro iCAN and a few 'phones - perhaps an HE400S with stock pads and another one with Focus-A-pads (which is really interesting: Two sounds which are very similar, but tailored for different music genres). Unfortunately my LCD-3 (revision 2016) will not make it to the meet (it has been damaged during shipping, and I'll probably have to wait for at least 2 weeks until I get a replacement), so Andi P.'s 2015 revision will have to step in...

Mar 25, 2017 at 5:35 AM Post #30 of 34
See you Guys in few hours

Prost ihr Säcke LOL

Nomax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back