10th Vienna Meet Impressions Thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2016 at 5:31 PM Post #16 of 23
  Im always up for some traveling :) its just now i couldnt go anywhere and i wont be able to until Feb. I just want to go to a European meet.

Best pass ever.

That's very nice to hear, and fittingly our next meet will most likely be in February. I'm looking forward to see you here!

And thanks @plakat for your pictures, it seems you caught me once more playing my beloved air guitar...

Oct 24, 2016 at 6:06 PM Post #18 of 23
Hallo to Austrian head-fi community from Japan.
I am sorry for interrupting the dialogue,  I am looking for a man from Germany who I met at Essen CanJam  festival in September regarding Oriolus In-ears. If you happen to read this post please contact me at your earliest convenience.
 Danke hope to meet  you in Wien soon.

Dimitri T.

Oct 31, 2016 at 10:13 AM Post #19 of 23
Hallo to Austrian head-fi community from Japan.
I am sorry for interrupting the dialogue,  I am looking for a man from Germany who I met at Essen CanJam  festival in September regarding Oriolus In-ears. If you happen to read this post please contact me at your earliest convenience.
 Danke hope to meet  you in Wien soon.

Dimitri T.

Hi Dimitri! I believe you're talking about Nomax, tall guy with short hair.

Nov 2, 2016 at 3:09 PM Post #21 of 23
There have been two guys with long pony tailed hair at the meet. Sadly, I forgot their names...

Different topic: Who of you guys is attending the Klangbilder-Show in a cpl weeks?
Would be nice if we could meet up there and walk through the exhibition together :)

Greetings,
Thom.

Nov 3, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #22 of 23
Hello
I know Nomax very well, the guy I am looking for has a long hair with the pony tale

Originally Posted by Kornasteniker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There have been two guys with long pony tailed hair at the meet. Sadly, I forgot their names...

Dimitri, did you take a look at the pictures if he's in them? I think one of them was @HirschiAUT IIRC

@Kornasteniker Klangbilder sounds nice, I could go there on Friday before 16:00 and probably on Sunday afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back