100 Uses For A Strip Of Bacon
Nov 14, 2009 at 2:36 AM Post #3 of 53
Make tactical bacon.
tactical-bacon.jpg

Nov 14, 2009 at 8:05 AM Post #8 of 53
Bacon -- Yummy.
Thanks for sharing. Some creative uses indeed

Nov 14, 2009 at 9:56 AM Post #10 of 53
yeah i know this came up before on here but that crap in not bacon. its like all fat with tiny flecks of meat. that is cooking bacon. nice to go over other meats to keep them moist when cooking but goes to the dog or the bin after.

this is real (edible) bacon

800px-Bacon.JPG

# Back bacon comes from the loin in the middle of the back of the pig. It is a very lean, meaty cut of bacon, with relatively less fat compared to other cuts. It has a ham-like texture. Most bacon consumed in the United Kingdom is back bacon

Nov 14, 2009 at 10:07 AM Post #11 of 53
Thanks. Now I'm hungry and it's late at night...lol

Nov 14, 2009 at 11:10 AM Post #13 of 53
Mmmm, I got too hungry and just returned from the shop with a package of bacon, some eggs and a bread.
Anyone guessing what I will have for lunch?
wink.gif

Nov 14, 2009 at 11:13 AM Post #14 of 53
Breakfast for lunch!

Nov 14, 2009 at 4:40 PM Post #15 of 53
There is no bad bacon, just misunderstood bacon.
wink.gif
Feel free to substitute the bacon of your choice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yeah i know this came up before on here but that crap in not bacon. its like all fat with tiny flecks of meat. that is cooking bacon. nice to go over other meats to keep them moist when cooking but goes to the dog or the bin after.

this is real (edible) bacon

800px-Bacon.JPG

# Back bacon comes from the loin in the middle of the back of the pig. It is a very lean, meaty cut of bacon, with relatively less fat compared to other cuts. It has a ham-like texture. Most bacon consumed in the United Kingdom is back bacon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back