$100-150 iem for pop, country and r&b
Apr 6, 2013 at 5:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

PeterCheng

Head-Fier
I cant choose between dynamic drivers and balance armatures. Dynamic drivers have fuller body on the mids and bass where ba have better clarity and highs. Which kind of driver should i choose for these genres? Thanks =]

Apr 6, 2013 at 6:53 AM Post #2 of 9
for all arounders...get a dynamic.  gr06, gr07 and mtpc are some of the better ones.or panasonic rje-900

Apr 6, 2013 at 10:51 AM Post #4 of 9
BA iems usually have a distinct flavor and are more suited for some genres than others.  on top of my head...DBA-02 or brainwavz b2 were pretty good all arounders from  what i recall

Apr 6, 2013 at 11:01 AM Post #5 of 9
BA iems usually have a distinct flavor and are more suited for some genres than others.  on top of my head...DBA-02 or brainwavz b2 were pretty good all arounders from  what i recall

Yay you're right, really, I have been struggling choosing between the gr07 and b2 /_\ Both are too close to compare, but I sure want the bass(not basshead!) and more clarity. Just considering because Im listening to pop most of the time that I might lose bass that i like with my ue200. Any idea how the b2 stands on rock music?

Apr 6, 2013 at 11:29 AM Post #7 of 9
If you can't choose between BA and Dynamic then moving BA driver IEMs like EQ7, EQ5 are better sounding of both dynamic and BA with more balance and dynamic soundquality.

Apr 7, 2013 at 12:47 AM Post #8 of 9
If you can't choose between BA and Dynamic then moving BA driver IEMs like EQ7, EQ5 are better sounding of both dynamic and BA with more balance and dynamic soundquality.

Well its a bit out of my budget, but they do have amazing sound signature, having the bass where ba usually are missing and having the analytical sound. Ill put them in my upgrade list, thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back