10 November 2019 Schiit meet at Pietro's Impressions
Nov 10, 2019 at 5:25 PM Post #2 of 14
@Pietro Cozzi Tinin Thank you for organizing this event! It was great to finally get to know in person @Tim van der Leeuw, Tim's wife (I'm sad to say I forgot her name :deadhorse:) and @wout31 and spend quality time with everyone. Also, a big thank you to our sponsors who treated us with some excellent Prosecco :beerchug: I hope we'll all meet in the future!

Nov 10, 2019 at 5:35 PM Post #4 of 14
So this is Constanza after everybody was gone.

IMG_20191110_172505.jpg

Nov 11, 2019 at 4:01 PM Post #8 of 14
It was a very nice meet, not so much a real Schiit meet, but more like a very likeable social meet with Schiit (and other brands) gear on the audio rack. All attendants are Schiit owners, so in that context it was a real Schiit meet.
@Pietro Cozzi Tinin does have some very fancy gear, that puts my system in a small corner. I guess his cabling alone is worth more than my whole system LOL.
His gear has good imaging and good sound. Loved it. Constanza was very much on her own and just peeped from afar to all those new faces. Wise cat.
Glad Pietro likes the whiskey I brought him as a small gesture for his hospitality.
Thanks to the sponsors for the Cava drink we had and thanks @Tim van der Leeuw for the French cheese and toast.
Look at how cozy it got when the day passed into the evening.

sfeeer.jpg

Thanks to all attendants and special thanks to the host for the nice conversations and the fine music.

Nov 11, 2019 at 4:07 PM Post #9 of 14
Thanks for hosting the meetup @Pietro Cozzi Tinin - it was a very enjoyable afternoon with some excellent listening! I will post some pictures later, hopefully tomorrow.
There was indeed not a lot of Schiit listening and comparing, but the equipment which I brought did not go wholly unused and it was great to get to know some people of the forum here in person and the conversations, on subjects of audio and other, were very enjoyable as were the drinks!

Nov 12, 2019 at 7:00 PM Post #14 of 14
Great pics and meet. Well done Pietro. Your home is delightfully cozy!
If you're now a regular meet host, when is the next meet planned?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back