1 Headphone Vs 2 Headphones
Jun 7, 2013 at 4:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

The AudioPhile

New Head-Fier
2 Deal Breakers?.... Or 1 Awesome Deal?  1 Superb Headphone Making up the price of 2 Competetors!  Even More!

[size=small]Ok, I think most of you here have heard the ATH m50 and some have heard other great headphones like the CAL! or the IEM KipschS4.[/size]

[size=small]After looking up the prices of these, i found out that i can get the ATH m50 on ebay (It's not sold here in local stores) for $160, but i can throw in the CAL! + The klipsch S4 for about $120, Amazing eh?  I need to choose between buying just only the m50 or those 2 headphones, knowing i would benefit from the IEM because i go to the gym, but if theres a big diffrence between the CAL! and the m50 i can settle for the m50. heres my questions![/size]

[size=small]Is there a noticably  big of a diffrence  between the CAL and the m50? like in bass, clarity and soundstage?[/size]

[size=small]Would I enjoy songs with great beat and vocals such as (Radio active) equally on Both?[/size]

[size=small]Even tho the Klipsch being an IEM, is it anywhere close to being as good as those headphones?[/size]

[size=small]So, CAL + Klipsch or just the m50? [/size]

[size=small]Thanks for the help ![/size]

[size=small]Also! Which head phone do u think is more appealing the m50 or the CAL?[/size]

Jun 7, 2013 at 5:12 PM Post #2 of 4
I don't know about the M50 not the CAL. I only own the S4. They are excellent IEMs.

People would harp on about the S4 and since owning them for almost a year I never understood the praise. They seemed very very normal to me not much better than cheaper IEMs or anything really. Then a couple of weeks ago I decided to put some Comply Foam tips on them. Holy Batman, they sounded amazing! So if you do decide on getting the S4, get the foam tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back