1/4" mini to rca cable ?
Apr 20, 2008 at 11:13 PM Post #3 of 12
Go BLUE JEANS CABLE, Great cable, I have 2 3' 1/8 to RCA. Can say enough good things about them.

Apr 21, 2008 at 12:21 AM Post #4 of 12
I am totally lost in Blue Jeans Cable website.

Would you give the link to the right page ?
frown.gif

Apr 21, 2008 at 12:30 AM Post #5 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by kodreaming /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am totally lost in Blue Jeans Cable website.

Would you give the link to the right page ?
frown.gif

The 1/8" to RCA is not in their website. You have to call them, a 1 meter long will cost you under $40.

Apr 21, 2008 at 4:09 AM Post #7 of 12
The BJC is closer to 30 bucks for 3 Ft.

Apr 21, 2008 at 3:33 PM Post #8 of 12
Does BJC respond to inquiry emails? Three times in the past month I've sent them emails just asking for suggestions on cable configs & price quotes....never a single response. It's not like I'm dropping f-bombs in my emails either... Very strange given the rep BJC has here..

Apr 21, 2008 at 7:15 PM Post #9 of 12
I called BJC once about speaker cable, and the guy was kind of snotty to me. Their price for Belden raw cable was significantly higher than other resellers. I just figured they didn't want my business, which was fine with me. Plenty of other places to buy cable.

Apr 22, 2008 at 6:54 AM Post #11 of 12
OK, they are a few minutes from where I work. I get charged 8.9% sales tax when I pick up cables. It may be a couple dollars more being shipped USPS. I think it should be closer to 30 bux than not.

Apr 22, 2008 at 7:01 AM Post #12 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by classicalguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I called BJC once about speaker cable, and the guy was kind of snotty to me. Their price for Belden raw cable was significantly higher than other resellers. I just figured they didn't want my business, which was fine with me. Plenty of other places to buy cable.

Let me know, PM me and I will get it to Kurt. I have his Email. I almost posted it. Could only imagine???? I could almost guess who it was there... Really! I have been there several times and was there last Friday picking up a cable for a buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back