Apr 18, 2005 at 1:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

Silfer

100+ Head-Fier
What does it mean?
I've seen this in some peoples signature and all I can find is that it translates to "$$ln" If you translate from Korean to English according to babelfish.
confused.gif

Apr 18, 2005 at 1:30 PM Post #2 of 30
To truely understand る, you must feel the る!
icon10.gif

Apr 18, 2005 at 1:33 PM Post #3 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
To truely understand る, you must feel the る!
icon10.gif

so true

Apr 18, 2005 at 1:58 PM Post #4 of 30
To be in pursuit of the る is like chasing the wind - there are moments where you can feel it, you can even hear it, but it always seems to elude your grasp when you try to capture it in a can...

Apr 18, 2005 at 3:35 PM Post #6 of 30
? is the yin to ¿'s yang.

Apr 18, 2005 at 3:59 PM Post #8 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
To be in pursuit of the る is like chasing the wind - there are moments where you can feel it, you can even hear it, but it always seems to elude your grasp when you try to capture it in a can...

Thank you Jahn.

Although I do appreciate all of you trying to explain what it is. I merely want to know what it is. Understanding comes second.
Like piercings in certain body parts. I don't understand it but I know what is.
tongue.gif

So if someone could just say what it is I'll tell you if I feel it and understand it and been able to capture it in a can.
wink.gif

Apr 18, 2005 at 4:17 PM Post #10 of 30
by itself its a symbol, but in those sentences its a text that your computer can't display because it is in another language font format, generally asian. you have to download the format to read it.

sorry to spoil the fun.

Apr 18, 2005 at 4:33 PM Post #12 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by terrymx
by itself its a symbol

Yes, it is a symbol. To some in symbolizes hope and to some fear. It is a personal decision that every head-fi'er must make. Will they feel the る?

Apr 18, 2005 at 4:40 PM Post #14 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
Yes, it is a symbol. To some in symbolizes hope and to some fear. It is a personal decision that every head-fi'er must make. Will they feel the る?

If it can symbolize headache I'm starting to feel it.
frown.gif

wink.gif

Apr 18, 2005 at 5:31 PM Post #15 of 30
Many a night has gone by when I've listened to my rig, so close to it, yet so far away...in frustration I call out to it-

"RRRRUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back