「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 26, 2020 at 10:38 PM Post #177,033 of 177,742
Because I don't want to install/register another app I don't have other use for.
/shrug
but then u can hangzzzz

The local Ikea finally has those shark plushies back in stock... ; ;
.....you should see what Netforce and Micey are doing....

Sep 28, 2020 at 4:04 PM Post #177,038 of 177,742
This is Panda we're talking about. He'll pause an anime after 15 minutes to go ride up some mountain before finishing the episode. A 90 minute video will probably take him about three weeks, give or take 48 hours.

Give us a tl;dr! :D
TL;dr:
Jen Hsun Huang's story as a startup, Nvidia nearly going broke, the company philosophy of Nvidia to reinvent themselves to constantly help tell great stories at the expense of stock prices, and some other stuff.

Here's a clip under 9 min:

https://facebook.com/groups/1926414770976137?view=permalink&id=2784483251835947

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2020 at 8:15 PM Post #177,039 of 177,742
The reawakening of panda man has spelt doom for my Project H unit. (and I need to get around to reinstalling line and joining the group chat)

Controller died and is having trouble switching the inputs/outputs....it uses a microcontroller so there's no fixing it. (software scares me) So I just bypassed all the switcheroo circuitry. Stonks.

Genshin Impact is surprisingly relaxing. If you can look past the awful gacha (just stay free to play) I think you'll enjoy it if you just need something to do for a while. Works great on the PC but will make your phone roasty toasty. I spent like 5 hours rerolling before I started the game...as you do (at least it's mostly cutscene watching so it's brainless).

Sep 28, 2020 at 8:53 PM Post #177,040 of 177,742
The reawakening of panda man has spelt doom for my Project H unit. (and I need to get around to reinstalling line and joining the group chat)

Controller died and is having trouble switching the inputs/outputs....it uses a microcontroller so there's no fixing it. (software scares me) So I just bypassed all the switcheroo circuitry. Stonks.

Genshin Impact is surprisingly relaxing. If you can look past the awful gacha (just stay free to play) I think you'll enjoy it if you just need something to do for a while. Works great on the PC but will make your phone roasty toasty. I spent like 5 hours rerolling before I started the game...as you do (at least it's mostly cutscene watching so it's brainless).

Riip sorry Deadly

Dude, add it and join us to greatness

RIIIP. P-H, you did good. What have you been using it for lately? My last use for it was a DAC for my speakers lul

I'm used to listening to long lectures and podcasts. An hour thirty is actually super short for me haha. 😅

Thats long dude...holy crap

podcasts-above-a-pic-of-a-guy-eating-ice-cream-next-to-a-sign-of-three-women-also-eating-ice-cream

This is Panda we're talking about. He'll pause an anime after 15 minutes to go ride up some mountain before finishing the episode. A 90 minute video will probably take him about three weeks, give or take 48 hours.

Give us a tl;dr! :D

..........ive actually done that before
TL;dr:
Jen Hsun Huang's story as a startup, Nvidia nearly going broke, the company philosophy of Nvidia to reinvent themselves to constantly help tell great stories at the expense of stock prices, and some other stuff.

Here's a clip under 9 min:

https://facebook.com/groups/1926414770976137?view=permalink&id=2784483251835947

Rags to riches....or not

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 1, 2020 at 11:57 PM Post #177,044 of 177,742

How many of us Project H owners still have a working unit? Mine's still attached to my 252S.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2020 at 2:27 PM Post #177,045 of 177,742
Same.
Then again I hate mooncakes so I'm happy~
(I'm sorry high calorie traditions...)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back