「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 10, 2017 at 12:02 PM Post #173,027 of 177,741
  Assume you're talking about the "site is closed" message, Kissanime isn't down. They just decided to block it in several countries. If you use a VPN, you'll find that you can still access it.

No worry, Masterani.me is here.
Thanks.

Apr 10, 2017 at 12:08 PM Post #173,028 of 177,741
  I thought they mentioned that they were in the first season.

They didn't need to eat humans for sustenance

@Tiddlesworth

That was the precursor to this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BR_hDGMDSVK/

Apr 10, 2017 at 7:46 PM Post #173,029 of 177,741

But Kissanime is down :frowning2:

Assume you're talking about the "site is closed" message, Kissanime isn't down. They just decided to block it in several countries. If you use a VPN, you'll find that you can still access it.

Kissanime also blocks VPNs now.

zDzwq2t.png

Apr 10, 2017 at 8:47 PM Post #173,031 of 177,741

S1KfvLJ.png

Didn't even have to switch my VPN to Japan 
L3000.gif

Apr 10, 2017 at 11:25 PM Post #173,032 of 177,741
I really like this song. Whoever recommended it, thank you.

Is there any other songs similar that can be recommended as well?

Apr 11, 2017 at 12:26 AM Post #173,033 of 177,741
  I really like this song. Whoever recommended it, thank you.

Is there any other songs similar that can be recommended as well?

Hmmmm tough question, whoo has a fairly unique style, you should check out some of his other stuff but I don't think anything sounds like ice.

I was fortunate enough to hear nagi sing it live in Japan 5-6 years ago, they had a projector beam the music video in the background. That was probably the first and last time she ever performed that live, all her stuff nowadays is anisong as that's what she's better known for now.

Apr 11, 2017 at 12:54 AM Post #173,034 of 177,741
  My dad plans on getting an S8 soon, as well as a Gear VR.

Not really my concern, but I don't really see why. He uses his phone to make phone calls. That's it.

VR on phones aren't really...that great in my experience. They are fun at first, but...then it wears off fast. Even with future development, I don't see mobile VR getting anywhere soon enough to get a VR headset now. :p

Lol gotta have the latest and greatest so you can be cool though! :D

Sweet! I... Just need to get around to downloading them and then putting them on my phone so I can listen to them XD

If you use iPhone, you can get iAudiogate, it's a Hi Res music player that allows direct download from sites like e-onkyo, mora and ototoy

To get those music, you can buy them from said sites, but as they are quite expensive.....

I don't have an iPhone, just a Nexus 6P. honestly I can't hear the difference for highrez music so I just downsample it to MP3 nowadays anyway XD

Yes, I love LIA songs!!! Did you go to her concert a few months ago when she came to HK?!

Of cause I did! 
and I have this as souvenir

Lol that was an awesome concert! I was there too! And I think I got the green light stick...

I just installed Windows 10 on my laptop for the first time.... Archlinux on WSL rocks!
biggrin.gif

Are all you CompSci folks using this already?

Windows 10? Or WSL? Because I have been using both :D

I just watch Koe no Katachi in theaters today.... dem feels mang
frown.gif

but I still wanna ship nao-chan
rolleyes.gif

Dang, can't wait for that to come out here in the states... :C

Apr 11, 2017 at 12:56 AM Post #173,035 of 177,741

Hmmmm tough question, whoo has a fairly unique style, you should check out some of his other stuff but I don't think anything sounds like ice.

I was fortunate enough to hear nagi sing it live in Japan 5-6 years ago, they had a projector beam the music video in the background. That was probably the first and last time she ever performed that live, all her stuff nowadays is anisong as that's what she's better known for now.

Did a search and found that meme is from Arakawa Under the Bridge poi, damn nostalgia...

Yeah ice is a special one, its one of those songs I have to thank deadly for posting here :)

Apr 11, 2017 at 12:57 AM Post #173,036 of 177,741

Users who are viewing this thread

Back