「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 7, 2016 at 12:00 AM Post #169,771 of 177,735
I don't understand how it's legal to sell people faulty products and then as insult to injury make them pay to send it back.

As much as I like to complain about Australian pricing, we at least get some decent consumer protection with it, so we usually don't have to send back large appliances at our cost. Oh man what really gets me going is companies that sooo graciously offer to pay shipping from the RMA center to the customer, all that is needed is that we pay the shipping to return the item first.

I'm still alive everyone, I was chronicling my thoughts but uhhh I think comments about my current bowel situation are more in line with head-fi's posting guidelines. 
tongue.gif

Nov 7, 2016 at 12:17 AM Post #169,773 of 177,735
Ugh. I think the warranty process needs to change.
I need to RMA an reasonably large appliance and am procrastinating contacting the company because I know I will have to argue with them about shipping.

I don't understand how it's legal to sell people faulty products and then as insult to injury make them pay to send it back.
New abandon thread gif... ooooo.

I blame "jurisdiction" or "geographical/border law" or something. Oh and greed.

Nov 7, 2016 at 12:33 AM Post #169,775 of 177,735

So we build a wall?

We were just talking about this online.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U[/video]

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Nov 7, 2016 at 1:08 AM Post #169,780 of 177,735
Fuuuu...
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/topre-realforce-numpad-bundle

I saw Topre and I thought it would be less than $100 since it's just a numberpad.

I was wrong. T_T

The word Topre is one of those words that just instantly brings up the pricetag.

I really want to be able to try another Topre board again. Topre, Zealio Purples, and MX Whites with the 55cN spring or possibly an even lighter spring (50cN) or MX Pale Blues (EOL).

Nov 7, 2016 at 2:04 AM Post #169,781 of 177,735
The word Topre is one of those words that just instantly brings up the pricetag.

I really want to be able to try another Topre board again. Topre, Zealio Purples, and MX Whites with the 55cN spring or possibly an even lighter spring (50cN) or MX Pale Blues (EOL).

Yeah that seems to be the case. : (

I might take a journey to EliteKeyboards' headquarters during Thanksgiving Break (Black Friday?) and try out a Topre keyboard.
https://elitekeyboards.com/support.php?lang=en#10

Nov 7, 2016 at 3:35 AM Post #169,782 of 177,735

Just put 'em on your password protected PC lol, I literally just always leave it open in a tab on Notepad++ and synced with my Dropbox. :p

And honestly I don't use Authenticator either. Laspass is really nice though especially now that it's free!

That's why I told you buy Mi :p

No thanks, I don't want any Chinese spying malware on my phone and I want something that actually works on US carrier frequencies...

Man, that photo absolutely looks like it's potato quality though. :S

HDR+ mode on my 6P still rocks, that's like the one positive thing I'll give my phone. 

I'm a potato photographer though don't hold it all against the phone I just took a pic while at my desk in low light.

But the same photo I reckon would look better on the 6P from last year honestly. Iono, we should do a camera shootout! XD

Fuuuu...

I saw Topre and I thought it would be less than $100 since it's just a numberpad.

I was wrong. T_T

Meh.
After trying Topre switches here in Hong Kong, I'm honestly not that impressed with them. They were too soft and mushy for my tastes.
#BlueSwitchMasterRace

Nov 7, 2016 at 7:57 AM Post #169,783 of 177,735
How 'bout some chill tunes to calm things down?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRgkrlV_Ax4[/video]

V A P O R W A V E
A
P
O
R
W
A
V
E

Just put 'em on your password protected PC lol, I literally just always leave it open in a tab on Notepad++ and synced with my Dropbox. :p

And honestly I don't use Authenticator either. Laspass is really nice though especially now that it's free!

That's why I told you buy Mi :p

No thanks, I don't want any Chinese spying malware on my phone and I want something that actually works on US carrier frequencies...

Man, that photo absolutely looks like it's potato quality though. :S

HDR+ mode on my 6P still rocks, that's like the one positive thing I'll give my phone. 

I'm a potato photographer though don't hold it all against the phone I just took a pic while at my desk in low light.

But the same photo I reckon would look better on the 6P from last year honestly. Iono, we should do a camera shootout! XD

Fuuuu...

I was wrong. T_T

Meh.
After trying Topre switches here in Hong Kong, I'm honestly not that impressed with them. They were too soft and mushy for my tastes.
#BlueSwitchMasterRace

You don’t want Chinese spying but gladly give to NSA.

Nov 7, 2016 at 8:53 AM Post #169,784 of 177,735
As much as I like to complain about Australian pricing, we at least get some decent consumer protection with it, so we usually don't have to send back large appliances at our cost. Oh man what really gets me going is companies that sooo graciously offer to pay shipping from the RMA center to the customer, all that is needed is that we pay the shipping to return the item first.

I'm still alive everyone, I was chronicling my thoughts but uhhh I think comments about my current bowel situation are more in line with head-fi's posting guidelines. :p  

Woot!

Yea, it's just ugh.
I don't even want to go through the hassle of finding a box, figuring out how to pack this for reasonably safe transport, getting pickup set up. I'd rather them send me the repair manual, void my warranty, and I'Il take a stab at it on my dimly lit kitchen floor.

Yea if they had to pay shipping back to them on **** which they expexted to fail, probably 5%, they'd go out of business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back