「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 28, 2016 at 2:03 PM Post #165,722 of 177,742
  @Sousei no Onmyouji 04

begs for help then pulls a OP Man fight scene.  wut.
Rokuro is officially OP Man Jr.

Yeah lol, I guess since he didn't know what he was up against and maybe he has a lot of respect for his friends abilities he assumed the worst. She at least kept the masses at bay for him to go OPM Jr. haha.

Apr 28, 2016 at 11:10 PM Post #165,727 of 177,742

Daaayum. Well I'm thinking of selling my KEFs possibly to buy some Fitears while I'm over in HK but I'm still undecided... Maybe I can get some Fitears over there for a really good price then!

you should try 334 for anisong, realy2 awesome experience. (want to buy this but also outside my budget T-T )
if you got the chance, you have to listen to oriolus v2. same price with 334 but with more refined bass

btw i also looking for FAD Heaven VI, any tought if im going to pair with Anisong?

Thank you !

Damn, I'll have to listen to both of those! Hopefully there will be a store selling both/either in HK, or Japan at the least. I'll be going there in a few months to study abroad for a few months. Like I said, as much as I like the KEF LS50s, and speakers in general, I may get rid of them or just see if the school overpays me for my trip like they have done in the past. XD

I'd never even heard of the Oriolus but it's on my short list now O.o

And never heard any FAD stuff sorry..... I'm still using my pleb XBA-H3s...

Daaayum. Well I'm thinking of selling my KEFs possibly to buy some Fitears while I'm over in HK but I'm still undecided... Maybe I can get some Fitears over there for a really good price then!

May as well go the full monty and get the MH335DW, and if you're able add on the studio reference upgrade for another $700.

Holy mother of god. No thanks...

There is also Fostex Fitear TE100

Jesus, the more you know... I also didn't know that was a thing. Seems like I'll have a lot to try while I'm in Asia then XD

Apr 28, 2016 at 11:27 PM Post #165,728 of 177,742
  Damn, I'll have to listen to both of those! Hopefully there will be a store selling both/either in HK, or Japan at the least. I'll be going there in a few months to study abroad for a few months. Like I said, as much as I like the KEF LS50s, and speakers in general, I may get rid of them or just see if the school overpays me for my trip like they have done in the past. XD

Are you going to HK or Japan?

Your school pays you for exchange programs?
eek.gif

Apr 28, 2016 at 11:28 PM Post #165,729 of 177,742

Jesus, the more you know... I also didn't know that was a thing. Seems like I'll have a lot to try while I'm in Asia then XD

well i can say oriolus have bigger soundstage compare to 334, however for vocal i think TG 334 still above Oriolus by short margin
looking that you have H3, have you compared it to A3 or Z5?

Apr 28, 2016 at 11:28 PM Post #165,730 of 177,742
I could never get into the FitEar stuff. Way too wooly and thick sounding to me. Too genre specific.

In regard to the Oriolus, I'd been listening to James444's modded Fostex IEM for the last few months. An IEM that's worth like $30 but basically sounds like a mini HD800. Anywho, James meets up with a fellow local headfier who's just gushing over his Oriolus. James lets this local guy listen to the modded Fostex and his jaw straight up drops. This friend no longer listens to the Oriolus LOL.

Apr 28, 2016 at 11:58 PM Post #165,732 of 177,742

Are you going to HK or Japan?

Your school pays you for exchange programs?
eek.gif

I'm going to HK officially yo. Japan's semester system is completely backwards from the rest of za warudo so it wouldn't fit into my schedule to go over there...

However, on whatever day I'm done with midterms I'm flying my arse to Japan and hopefully going to attend Comiket and go to Akiba and possibly see some sights like temples, onsen, etc etc... Wanna join? XP

well i can say oriolus have bigger soundstage compare to 334, however for vocal i think TG 334 still above Oriolus by short margin
looking that you have H3, have you compared it to A3 or Z5?

Hmmm, I do like me some very good vocals so I may like the 334 more. I could care less about soundstage honestly. XD

Nope, unfortunately I haven't been able to track down an A3 or Z5 to compare to. I've heard the A3 is better due to lower distortion but hey, ignorance is bliss so if I'm happy with my H3s then why spur on the upgrade bug more than I have to? XD

I could never get into the FitEar stuff. Way too wooly and thick sounding to me. Too genre specific.

In regard to the Oriolus, I'd been listening to James444's modded Fostex IEM for the last few months. An IEM that's worth like $30 but basically sounds like a mini HD800. Anywho, James meets up with a fellow local headfier who's just gushing over his Oriolus. James lets this local guy listen to the modded Fostex and his jaw straight up drops. This friend no longer listens to the Oriolus LOL.

holy moly, what modded IEM is that?

I feel like you said the same thing about the ZERO audio Tenores but I wasn't honestly impressed with those XD

Apr 29, 2016 at 12:04 AM Post #165,733 of 177,742
  I'm going to HK officially yo. Japan's semester system is completely backwards from the rest of za warudo so it wouldn't fit into my schedule to go over there...

However, on whatever day I'm done with midterms I'm flying my arse to Japan and hopefully going to attend Comiket and go to Akiba and possibly see some sights like temples, onsen, etc etc... Wanna join? XP

Hmmm, I do like me some very good vocals so I may like the 334 more. I could care less about soundstage honestly. XD

Nope, unfortunately I haven't been able to track down an A3 or Z5 to compare to. I've heard the A3 is better due to lower distortion but hey, ignorance is bliss so if I'm happy with my H3s then why spur on the upgrade bug more than I have to? XD

holy moly, what modded IEM is that?

I feel like you said the same thing about the ZERO audio Tenores but I wasn't honestly impressed with those XD

well if you are going to Hongkong, i think you need to go to Jaben to demo the fitear.
i think all Jaben store in Asia have demo for fitear lineup CMIIW.

Apr 29, 2016 at 12:30 AM Post #165,734 of 177,742

lololol when r u here? Should go play some arcade games

Users who are viewing this thread

Back