「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 27, 2015 at 3:15 PM Post #159,272 of 177,742
dJCYW5J.png

Makes sense. Also, the kick in the song is kinda all click and is rather annoying.

Sep 27, 2015 at 3:33 PM Post #159,273 of 177,742
https://goldenjoysticks.greenmangaming.com/

Never participated in this before. I'm listening through the Best Audio nominations....Elite Dangerous has some pretty spectacular audio that sets it apart from the other nominees. Not sure if I'd enjoy playing the game, but the audio has captured my interest at least. I bet this game would be fantastic through a surround speaker setup.

Arkham Knight would be my second choice.

What is DTS Headphone X, more specifically what does it do for stereo audio? There seems to be a bass boost of the audio being played through these short trailers. I definitely don't hear this kind of bass effect with other games I have on Steam, which also don't have DTS Headphone X. It also makes Life Is Strange sound like crap compared to what I've listened to. lol

The top of the webpage says:
Listen to each nominee in full surround sound (5.1 or 7.1) with your headphones as the creators intended.

Right. Because there's so many headphones that have true surround sound. -_-

Oh what the. They only have these trailers for the Best of Audio award? How the f am I supposed to figure out who to vote for for "Best Original Game" when I can't see what the gameplay nor art style is like? These awards are totally not biased at all. Bloodborne is going to win this.

Likewise for all the other award categories it seems.

Best Mobile Game:
Steins; Gate (Nitroplus)

I didn't even know that was a thing.

Sep 27, 2015 at 3:48 PM Post #159,274 of 177,742
https://goldenjoysticks.greenmangaming.com/

Never participated in this before. I'm listening through the Best Audio nominations....Elite Dangerous has some pretty spectacular audio that sets it apart from the other nominees. Not sure if I'd enjoy playing the game, but the audio has captured my interest at least. I bet this game would be fantastic through a surround speaker setup.

Pretty much all of my votes went to Life is Strange (play iiiiiiiiiiiiit!) and Monster Hunter. Also some to Bloodborne and Witcher 3.
But E:D takes the Audio cake for sure. I only played that game for like 20 hours with audio on and the rest with some podcast on but whatever. Being a trucker in space gets boring without some diverse music :wink:

Sep 27, 2015 at 4:28 PM Post #159,276 of 177,742
Just watched last 3 episodes of Charlotte.
Kumagami :/ And ending was really bad. It would be better if otosaka died on there in my opinion. Cuz they made the end a good ending with lots of stupid things. For example he shouldnt be too peacefull at his "home". But at the end it wasnt that bad. A good anime to watch, 8/10 for last episodes (After 6th episode.), 4/10 for start :p.

Sep 27, 2015 at 6:15 PM Post #159,278 of 177,742
Gangsta episode 12

Well.....guess I'll read the manga. Or not.
Disappointing.

Sep 27, 2015 at 6:26 PM Post #159,280 of 177,742
Arslan Senki 25
This is not the end, right? Right?

Gangsta 12
This is not the end, right? Right?

This must not be the end of course, we don't even know if Worrick is kill or how the kidnapped girl doing etc etc etc  
But Ms. Cristiano undresses in this ep is a very good plus :)

Sep 27, 2015 at 6:27 PM Post #159,281 of 177,742
  I can't tell if they plan on doing a S2 or not. I didn't watch through the end to see if they put in some sort of "Season 2 TBA" kind of thing.

Manga is getting good though. More or less in the same spot though.

And that is the problem. There is not enough material for a second season.
Would have to wait two years or so, but by the time they have enough story everyone will have stopped caring about a sequel.
Real shame.

Sep 27, 2015 at 10:27 PM Post #159,282 of 177,742
I have a female associate at my store and this teenager came up to buy Senran Kagara Double D edition. He was trying to keep the box hidden from other people in the store out of shame and kept looking to me. I could tell he wanted me to ring him up, it was pretty funny. As he was next, my female associate comes up and looks to him and says "Come on over, I'll ring ya up!" His face went beet red and he kinda froze up with a look of defeat. He saunters over and shakingly hands her the game, still red as an apple. She kinda chuckled assuringly and said, "It's ok, I like playing with huge ti.ts to!" I nearly lost my sh.it. 

:-D

Also, the moon is finally red.
Praise Takane!  
93Vc7D7.jpg

Sep 27, 2015 at 11:18 PM Post #159,284 of 177,742
God Eater ep10-13 scheduled to winter :/

I actually like this show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back