「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 3, 2015 at 9:28 PM Post #156,091 of 177,742
All I know of is a movie titled Swordfish but no I'm not sure what your going on about lol. Can't remember the movie too much but it had some nice actors.

For posterity: [video]http://youtu.be/rUY8HysBzsE[/video]

Tried a Kirin Free non-alcoholic "malt beverage" (not advertised as beer lol). Not too bad. Kinda tastes like a generic IPA though, so nothing is special about it either.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU there's high fructose corn syrup in this. Dam....

Yea, I saw it at mitsuwa and had to try it. Tastes like generic beer, which I guess is an accomplishment.

Jul 3, 2015 at 10:09 PM Post #156,092 of 177,742
Lol thanks for the clarification and I guess we are both old :D. Don't worry, with age comes ripeness and we are yet to hit out scrupscious apex... then we plummet down.

I'm going to enjoy this slowly.

Jul 3, 2015 at 10:11 PM Post #156,093 of 177,742
Correction, I'm going to enjoy part of it slowly and save the rest. Too much chocolate, no longer 10 years young. My complete cookie bag eating days are over...

Jul 4, 2015 at 12:15 AM Post #156,094 of 177,742
Daayymm I thought GATE was some kind of happy-go-lucky fantasy military thing but seems pretty promising
Tanks are drawn breddy gud :DD

That gate thing is pretty cool. I found it odd to place unarmoured HMV right behind the armour spearhead made of obsolete tanks. With their SPG so close by too. And APCs behind.

If that is Wargame, that would be a trash force just to act as meat shield with the proper main force with modern equipment and IFVs actually doing the work.

Kudos for a proper command vehicle.

Jul 4, 2015 at 4:04 AM Post #156,096 of 177,742
  Binging Hyouka before my flight to China. Quite interesting. Time to finish this on the plane. XD

Hyouka is one of the more plane friendly anime, tried watching mayo chiki on the plane, was quite the gamble when I realized some of the later episodes are rather public unfriendly.

Jul 4, 2015 at 4:17 AM Post #156,097 of 177,742
  Your taste is so confusing.

Thoughts on this show?
Anyone?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/4087/Michiko_to_Hatchin

Rotten muscle uncles gangster life in a rotten poi town, erm, welp =_=
But frankly I don't see much potential from ep1, it really doesn't seem like anything interesting will happen, and that art style is very turn-off for me.

One of the series I've been interested for very long time, downloaded bdrip but just never happen to watch orz

Jul 4, 2015 at 4:53 AM Post #156,099 of 177,742
Finally! I found one of the songs from the music playlist at work...only because there are some English lyrics. XD

Apparently you can't find the names of songs in the playlist because the computer it's running from doesn't have the Japanese language pack installed. >.>

This is a short clip of the song from her YouTube channel, but it has the best audio quality I think.

Mai Kuraki - Stay by My Side

[video]https://youtube.com/watch?v=zBAa0wfr03g[/video]

Jul 4, 2015 at 5:02 AM Post #156,100 of 177,742
That gate thing is pretty cool. I found it odd to place unarmoured HMV right behind the armour spearhead made of obsolete tanks. With their SPG so close by too. And APCs behind.
If that is Wargame, that would be a trash force just to act as meat shield with the proper main force with modern equipment and IFVs actually doing the work.

Fantasy setting + military fetishism + cute girls
Sounds like your kind of show :D

Binging Hyouka before my flight to China. Quite interesting. Time to finish this on the plane. XD

Hyouka is love ♥

Jul 4, 2015 at 5:16 AM Post #156,102 of 177,742
  Is someone said hyouka? Watashi kiminarimasu!

Oh you heard right, my friend!

Kek
Also: I did not know that the murder cases in lapalce are based on the stories of a real famous Japanese crime nove author. That is really cool!

Jul 4, 2015 at 5:16 AM Post #156,103 of 177,742

They must have a reason. If I had to think of a reason, remember that this is not your normal war because they know their enemy is medieval soldiers with horses, swords, shield and bows.
Soldiers on foot might be more important to arrive first since they don't know the terrain etc. But yeah, no matter how you look at it, guns and tanks have the upper hand except if the enemy has magic.

Although I prefer real military anime, at least there's a gothic lolita here so all's good.

Jul 4, 2015 at 8:03 AM Post #156,104 of 177,742
Finally! I found one of the songs from the music playlist at work...only because there are some English lyrics. XD

Apparently you can't find the names of songs in the playlist because the computer it's running from doesn't have the Japanese language pack installed. >.>

This is a short clip of the song from her YouTube channel, but it has the best audio quality I think.

Mai Kuraki - Stay by My Side

One of my best childhood memories :' )

Jul 4, 2015 at 8:13 AM Post #156,105 of 177,742
My kind of summer music.
Yes, you can click on it, it's not evil grimdark Metal.

What's yours? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back