「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 30, 2015 at 9:31 AM Post #155,912 of 177,735
FLAC.

Jun 30, 2015 at 11:31 AM Post #155,917 of 177,735
Happy to see some Plastic Memories love
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm sorry dude,  I couldn't stand it, it didn't do anything right. The sci fi was bad. The romance was bad. I couldn't like the characters, and I couldn't "feel" for it in the end.

Jun 30, 2015 at 11:44 AM Post #155,918 of 177,735
  I'm sorry dude,  I couldn't stand it, it didn't do anything right. The sci fi was bad. The romance was bad. I couldn't like the characters, and I couldn't "feel" for it in the end.

This pretty much sums up my feelings for Air, Kanon and Clannad [AS].

I liked Plastic Memories though.

Jun 30, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #155,919 of 177,735
The romantic relationship was well portrayed in pacing and development. The show had good moments of pain, laughter, and scenes with well placed nuances and symbolism. The setting was good, the length was good, the music was good, the voice acting was good, the art was good... I don't see a bad or horrible here?

Do you like Ore Monogatari or Nisekoi?

Jun 30, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #155,920 of 177,735

Maybe ハーブティー refers to non-Asian style herbal teas?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_tea
Basically in the West, black tea = 紅茶 because the tea leaves are black
In the East, where the tea originated from obviously, "black tea" = 紅茶 (literally red tea) because the liquid is red, and is quite obviously so if you've ever seen it like in 99% of all Chinese restaurants

I think there's a distinction between 黑茶 and 普洱茶 as well. 普洱茶 uses the same fermenting processes as 黑茶 but there are definitely other 黑茶 that aren't  普洱茶. I'm thinking it's a subcategory within 黑茶 but I could be wrong. I bring this up because last time our family went to China, be bought a whole load of 黑茶 which was quite a bit cheaper than buying 普洱茶 to age. 

Jun 30, 2015 at 2:26 PM Post #155,925 of 177,735
  ugh, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Hibike! Euphonium is over...

And Kumiko x Reina confirmed yet once again.

Apparently the soundtrack is coming out July 8th. Must have.

Sssshhh sssshhh you don't need to tell me how awesome the last ep is. It is sad though, really sad
Sasuga KyoAni tho, they didn't just focus on the main charas but also other sections as well.

And you're thinking the same thing as me, Crescent Moon Dance is pretty nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back